TwiistedDragon
    TwiistedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

1 main hockey pick

ok guys. i want to try something out this season. it might work it might not. so were 2 weeks into the season and everyone should have any idea where the teams are heading. i am asking everyone to post their 1 main pick they have on the board. so this way we all can have an idea who to play and who to fade also we all can cash in. you also can post why you picked that team so everyone knows where your coming from.

with that said my main pick is San jose.

amarius87
    amarius87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4302

blues - playing columbus

huntley
    huntley's Avatar Become A Pro!

NJ- Playing at home vs islanders

Schwang17
    Schwang17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Everybody is backing the Isles and rightfully so, they completely out worked Pittsburgh the other night, but I will bet against that happening again. Devils is my pick to break their losing streak. Solid D, depth and goaltending advantage all go to New Jersey and they are due.

Principal Sports
    Principal Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Calgary - at home vs Colorado

Colorado played last night and should be tired out playing back to back on the road; 0-4 on the road to start the season. Neither team has played great to start off the season but I will take the fresh team at home.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

bruins at home, deep/strong team is rested and hungry. sabres will eventually break down.