Boston8283
    Boston8283's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Thoughts on Pitt?

They really screwed me good last night with the juiced up ML and killed two 4 team and one three team parlay. Can't win at home not scoring at all is it time to start fading them?

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

No play, no fade...

They're way too unpredictable right now.

If you really want to, the best types of plays for this team right now are live plays. If they look good, take 1P ML. If they don't look good, no 1P play. Regardless of how they look, take opposition 2P ML.

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

they screwed me 3 times this season. lol. fml

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea Pens are my fav team and at home this year they are just sucking bad. Im super pissed about it but hey what can i do lol

wager1
    wager1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Boston8283 View Post
    They really screwed me good last night with the juiced up ML and killed two 4 team and one three team parlay. Can't win at home not scoring at all is it time to start fading them?
    I hear ya. They screwed me bad last night. Had 5 team par 50 to win 360 Red wings ml -155 won. Rangers ml -165 won. Ohio st. ml -260 won. San jose ml -170 won. And Pitt ml -200. Soooo pissed. every other team wins, and the pens lose at home to Islanders. Come on!!!!!!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

can't believe they lost their home opener. i'll be digging out of a huge hole all season. bad play, got carried away with how well they were playing leading up to that.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Their lines will be overvalued most of the year unless something major happens.

Playing as a dog vs Rangers might be an OK spot...

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

if you bet -210 ML's in the nhl you are going to get burnt. Islanders have lot of speed and are better than some people think. They can score. Pittsburgh's goaltending is an x-factor. Fleury stunk up the joint during the playoffs last year. Yes, he was that awful. Pittsburgh has talent though i can't deny that. I like the rangers and the bruins in the east better than Pittsburgh though. Bruins play a great system and their size and physicality lets them battle along the boards, play the dump+chase/cycling game. And their size (particularly top line with Horton and Lucic) really makes them win out in those battles and creates great scoring chances. Bruins or Rangers should beat pittsburgh in playoffs. I think they're better in net too, with Rask playing at a high level.

pittsburgh has talent but that only goes so far. I'm a big believer in the bruins' system of dump/chase, battling along boards, and cycling. They play a team-game and their system is really good. They don't have as much skill/talent as some other teams, but it doesn't matter. They use their physicality to their advantage, play a great system, and they can beat any team in the nhl.

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

I'm a big Penguins fan but right now Penguins are a joke at the moment. Their passes are no were near the quality of NHL. No Offensive pressure (This is penguins hockey).
    Islanders game embarrassing against home crowd, Passive play, bad give away for the first goal. Collapsed, No fighting spirit. Malkin, and Kunitz are the worse compare to the standard they can deliver. Letang also looks way off!
    Fleury a big question mark.

I think they will play great in 1/2 month or something but NO MORE bets on them. They have burn me 3 times now including a big bet, so I don't bet on them until they get back to their normal standard! First two victories no team played well and the reason they won was because NYR and PHI played even worse....

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

Sorry Lundqvist in the Net NY Rangers ML

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Lundqvist was in net when PIT beat them earlier this season and got buried by 6 goals. He won't make much of a difference if the PIT that we know and love shows up to play.

If they don't show up, it won't matter anyways b/c he wont have to make any saves.

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

PENS great play here!!!!

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Quote Originally Posted by Monchito View Post
    Sorry Lundqvist in the Net NY Rangers ML
    Pens just shit on the Rangers.