ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

Chi & sj

Anyone hoppin on the undefeated train once again? Ive rode it the last 2 stops, and its been a good ride. But all good things eventually come to an end. The question is will it be tonight. CHI last 3 have only been by 1 goal, they are good but i wouldnt say they are dominating. While SJ has won all their games so far by at least 2 goals, but they face the canucks tonight. Their toughest game so far imo, and the line reflects it. Going from (-153) last night to (-120) today. If i buy the ticket once again it will be for the ML parlay currently paying out at 2.10/1 Let me know what you think. If i lock it in ill let you know, it will be closer to CHI start time. Still doin a little research.

ItsMeMrMattE

Alright, i bought the ticket once again. Didnt spend near as much as i spent on it the last two trips, that way if it doesnt cash im still up a good amount on the undefeated train. Lets hope it takes us all the way to the bank once again, either way it should be a good ride. Whose on it with me?

RabidGolfer
    Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!
    RabidGolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

I've got SJ on the money line and Chi -1.5. No parlay though. Lets get it!

ItsMeMrMattE

the CHI (-1.5) screwed my CHI/SJ PL 6/1 payout parlay last minute last night. it was only for pocket change but still it stung cause i was already countin my money before it was in my pocket. CHI is having a hard time winning by 2 but so far it looks good.

ItsMeMrMattE

over half way through the train ride, and its been another good one so far. as long we dont run into any vancouver train robbers, we should be golden.

RabidGolfer

Nice job! Break even for me, but nice pick!

ItsMeMrMattE

CHOO CHOO! next stop da bank. SJ is looking unstoppable so far. any stats wizs out there that can tell me the longest +money PL run a team has ever had? i will be riding this train till it derails.

Thanks RabidGolfer, and hey a break even day is much better than a losing day any day imo. you got to get that gamblin high for free. thats how you gotta look at it.

RabidGolfer

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    CHOO CHOO! next stop da bank. SJ is looking unstoppable so far. any stats wizs out there that can tell me the longest +money PL run a team has ever had? i will be riding this train till it derails.

Thanks RabidGolfer, and hey a break even day is much better than a losing day any day imo. you got to get that gamblin high for free. thats how you gotta look at it.
    Yeah, exactly. I actually made money on my NBA picks yesterday, so it was a net profit for me. I'll be tailing.