vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Favorites tonight

Dogs have been winning at a ridiculous rate and away team for that matter have as well....

at a glance tonight looks like a solid night for chalk though....

Toronto @ Pitts -1.5
    The stats are obvious with Pitts winning 3 straight @ home and dominating the series with the TML. Home teams seem to thrive in this matchup with both teams splitting the series in their respective barns last year. Sid is yet to score this year with only an apple but I can see him snapping out of this tonight in a higher scoring affair with TML finally snatching a 5/5 goal LOL. Over seems plausible but chalk on Pens is a sure-fire. I took the -1.5 small though.

Bruins @ Rangers -122
    I think this is a farce. Bruins have looked good to start the year and Rask has looked awesome, on the flip Rags have looked horrendous (a la Flyers) and are yet to notch a W. It should be the other way around, Rags are a top 3 team in the East and will come into form, of which is should be tonight. They dominated Boston last year and after two let downs, they should be primed to break out tonight. The line is light and offers sound value before Rags start getting juiced later in the year.

Flames @ Canucks +157
    Impossible for me to read this game....I undervalue the Canucks if anything. Their lineup is short without Kesler and Booth, their goal-tending is a carousel and until they choose one goalie to gain confidence, i cant see anybody picking up momentum and running with it. Flames due for a win but like Van, are paper thin, more so than the Canucks. Kipper has looked god-awful and should be of some concern but typically in his fashion, always starts the year out slow and comes into form mid-season. Seems like a good spot for Flames money though simply because I won't lay -170 on an over-valued Canucks team.

Jackets @ Yotes -156
    Jackets have started hot but are still a relatively poor team. Yotes imo won't make playoffs this year, Smith got hot at the right time and carried momentum (a la Kings) to get them through the playoffs. Not to say Smith isn't a solid tender (Stamkos has told me he's the most athletic goalie he's every played with) but I don't think he is as solid as his stats last year show, more so they were playing sound puck in a solid system. That being said, I do think they will shore up their defensive troubles tonight and keep Columbus to 1 or 2 goals, edging this game out 3-1, 4-2 or so.....I'd rather take the chalk than lay + money AGAIN with the Jackets....

thoughts? I'm only playing Pens tonight but giving my insight to peeps.

vrksayy
    vrksayy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pit/bos/van/pho.

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

slow day in the nhl tonight

mats9863
    mats9863's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Hi all,
    it'd be to be a bad day in here. Mostly the home teams look like favorites to win . I'd not like bet on Under/Over. I am looking for some decent underdogs to cash. . Pens odd is low to suggest an easy win . It'll be a shootout win or a defeat. For sure an Under 5.5.
    Why mightn't Maple Leafs be winning ? I am looking for a reply....can someone help me?

mats9863

Let me be thankful to all the bettors who choose Pens.
    Are Maple Leafs a minor value team ?
    Hopefully you may change your mind.. it's not a champion that win the game but the all team...including bench.
    And again this eve everyone will be on Isles .
    Another easy win....:-)

BOL

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mats9863 View Post

Let me be thankful to all the bettors who choose Pens.
    Are Maple Leafs a minor value team ?
    Hopefully you may change your mind.. it's not a champion that win the game but the all team...including bench.
    And again this eve everyone will be on Isles .
    Another easy win....:-)

BOL
    As a leafs fan I hope we loose every game and get a top 3 picks. Unfortunately Montreal looks to fit that bill

mats9863

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    As a leafs fan I hope we loose every game and get a top 3 picks. Unfortunately Montreal looks to fit that bill
    Am fully agree with you though.
    I am looking for another underdog tonight . Maple Leaf seems not to be ok for me tonight.