ss7415
    ss7415's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go big on Rangers vs Bruins

Rangers are a very good team , they will not lose 3 in a row. They have the best goalie in the league and will be one of the top teams in the east. Unload big tomorrow vs the Bruins. They will not lose this game.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Fade

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

bruins are good team too. i bet nyr in opener and lost.

NYCwiseguy
    NYCwiseguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1885

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    bruins are good team too. i bet nyr in opener and lost.
    Lunquist does not score goals & looks rusty early like a pitcher in spring training
    Rangers are not playing well & I wont bet on them until they earn it!
    stupid laid back offense by tortellini has cost them espec. in powerplay if they lose again the coach will be on hot seat
    if they dont make a big playoff run Mike Keenan or messier could takeover

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Bruins best team in NHL lol bet they win tonight

NYCwiseguy

Quote Originally Posted by ebelisle22 View Post
    Bruins best team in NHL lol bet they win tonight
    IAM not betting ag the bruins a better coached team but not in talent the Rangers can beat anybody but tortellini sucks

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

Boston or no play.
    ss7415: Who in his sane mind takes -121 on a team that has shown nothing. Only because they are at home and trying not to be 0 - 3. Look at the flyers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NYCwiseguy

NYCwiseguy

Quote Originally Posted by altieriflyers View Post
    Boston or no play.
    ss7415: Who in his sane mind takes -121 on a team that has shown nothing. Only because they are at home and trying not to be 0 - 3. Look at the flyers.
    I agree the rangers r desperate & i dont like to bet on desperate
    teams only confident teams

hockey216

lol a team lost first 2 games of year against the 2 best teams in the east and there's the talk of firing the coach already. beating the 2 best teams in the east is tough. people want to fire their coach every time they lose 2 games. gee, you'd have to have like 100 different coaches over 3 years. they are well coached. ny has history of good teams playing poorly bc players live in the big city and cant manage distractions.

NYCwiseguy

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    lol a team lost first 2 games of year against the 2 best teams in the east and there's the talk of firing the coach already. beating the 2 best teams in the east is tough. people want to fire their coach every time they lose 2 games. gee, you'd have to have like 100 different coaches over 3 years. they are well coached. ny has history of good teams playing poorly bc players live in the big city and cant manage distractions.

Are you a Rangers fan Do u see every game they have underacheived under Tortellini
    his style is boring & dangerous where defenders block slapshots
    his scorers pass more than shoot & his power play kills time instead of attacking goal
    1994 took a big gorilla off rangers fans back but that was long ago
    its time to build a dynasty while henrick is young torts is a loser

They r missing a defensive sniper bec, Stahl has never recovered from his brothers cheap shot
    they also dont have a Chara type tough defenseman to clear the crease

ebelisle22

Bruins have the most dominant combination of players around. They play well together and have young players that are stacking up quick. With rask answering the call upon Thomas I don't see rangers winning tonight only answer for them being favored is home ice bruins players been over seas for a whole clearly dominant wherever they play. No one thinks rangers will lose 3 straight but against bruins? Come on, it's an easy call here. Bruins win 4-2

hockey216

Quote Originally Posted by NYCwiseguy View Post
    Are you a Rangers fan Do u see every game they have underacheived under Tortellini
    his style is boring & dangerous where defenders block slapshots
    his scorers pass more than shoot & his power play kills time instead of attacking goal
    1994 took a big gorilla off rangers fans back but that was long ago
    its time to build a dynasty while henrick is young torts is a loser

They r missing a defensive sniper bec, Stahl has never recovered from his brothers cheap shot
    they also dont have a Chara type tough defenseman to clear the crease
    every rangers team has under achieved. highly paid guys that play on broadway. dont think thats unique to tortorella. Rangers are a top team in east what are you complaining about? They made it to conference finals last year and have a shot to win it all this year. i think you underestimate how HARD it is to win it all in the nhl. even with a good team and good coach. it's HARD to win the freaking cup. REALLY HARD. I don't think making it to eastern conference finals is underachieving. That's hard to do. When you finish 1st in the east and make it all the way to the eastern conference finals... is that when you start firing coaches?

No. it shouldn't be. but fans want to fire a coach every time they lose two games. They'd have 100 different coaches every 3 years because they can't take losing one game and fire every coach after one game. You don't fire a great coach on a great team because he loses 2 games.
    Last edited by hockey216; 01-23-13 at 04:49 PM.

NYCwiseguy

Quote Originally Posted by ebelisle22 View Post
    Bruins have the most dominant combination of players around. They play well together and have young players that are stacking up quick. With rask answering the call upon Thomas I don't see rangers winning tonight only answer for them being favored is home ice bruins players been over seas for a whole clearly dominant wherever they play. No one thinks rangers will lose 3 straight but against bruins? Come on, it's an easy call here. Bruins win 4-2
    Bruins capitalized on Rangers penalties with a good powerplay
    I think the Rangers will Win but Iam not betting on them

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Under looks like a great play.. 2-1 type game written all over it

NYCwiseguy

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Under looks like a great play.. 2-1 type game written all over it

under 5 goals could be a winner Good luck

ebelisle22

brutal ending.

hockey216

I took a shot at the house and bet the bruins +550 in live betting when they were down 2-0. so close lol.