Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

What's with all the NHL Capping Threads

It seems like I've seen more season threads for NHL than any of the other sports. Are any of these guys actually any decent? I remember watching DG last season a little bit, but does anyone else actually net more than 50 or 60 units for the season in hockey? I realize this season will be quite different with losing half the season already, but will this affect the way any of you cap games? Also, does anyone have any good systems, like stiff's systems? I was checking out the NHL Gold thread; that seems like it may be promising. Just wanted to see what you all have to say, I really want to incorporate hockey into my wagering strategies. Thanks for any input!

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

there's a heck more threads this years than last. that's for sure

Semper Fidelis

That's true, I don't remember half this many threads last season. That's what makes me nervous in trying to find someone to tail-I have no clue which of these guys are actually any decent.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Wait for a month or so into the season by then 90% of the threads will be gone

Lots of quality hockey cappers here though you just have to find the one that suits your betting style the best.

Semper Fidelis

Lol that's true DG, most will disappear soon enough! I know I'll keep an eye on your thread; you were certainly money for me last year, especially with the totals! Kinda nervous with half the season gone, I actually considered just skipping hockey altogether, but I can't bring myself to skip out on what can be good money!

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Lol that's true DG, most will disappear soon enough! I know I'll keep an eye on your thread; you were certainly money for me last year, especially with the totals! Kinda nervous with half the season gone, I actually considered just skipping hockey altogether, but I can't bring myself to skip out on what can be good money!
    Yup it definitely is a little sketchy right now and will be for a few weeks but there will be some good spots for big bets eventually

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Agree with DG will see people fade away early as gonna be an odd season

brigade125
    brigade125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

way to many capping threads.. i want to see a hockey system threads...

Jones10
    Jones10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3152

Everyone wants to post their plays but give it 2-3 weeks and then it will be the same 3 top guys from last few years...

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jones10 View Post
    Everyone wants to post their plays but give it 2-3 weeks and then it will be the same 3 top guys from last few years...
    wanna bet?

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    wanna bet?
    that's not really something one can bet on