matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Hey man leaning panthers. I've been at work late these days. Ill try to have a late play tonight

matt1216

1 Play to start off with:
    -Avalanche@Flames Avalanche First Period Ml +120
    I'm going back to the well on this play. Colorado played last night, they should be in form. Flames have had 5 days off. I expect a real rusty start . We know after last nights game that most of the public will pound the flames. 1 unlucky goal to screw my bet last night on this play. Colorado will know they must find a way. In 4 of the starts the flames have had this year they have been very slow out of the gate. Giving +120 a shot again. common Avalanche

Bol Guys!

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Colorado had two prime opportunities to at least push yesterday's first period play. Oh well. I will tail tonight too! BOL to us.

matt1216

Bol man! Lets hope we get this.

BTW, I though Schneider was starting last night. Luongo will rip it up this year.

High3rEl3m3nt

Can't believe I hit my over in the BUF BOS game. No goals in the first. 6 Goals in the 2nd. Been one of those kind of years to start things for me.

matt1216

Nice job man! Well atleast Colorado pushed to night! I will be staying away from this team on the road from now on. Just terrible.

matt1216

2nd play today:

-Oilers@Sharks Sharks -1.5 +140
    Might as well give this a shot. Sanjose has hit 6 out of last 7 puck lines. I normally don't pound a team on a streak, but SJ is playing great Niemi has been good as well. oilers on a back to back. When SJ played EDM last they won 6-3. I watched the game SJ is just a bigger stronger team. They bully EDm off the puck. Just a match up even with revenge factor I don't think there's much the oilers can do, especially on a back to back

matt1216

Guys, my strong plays will be tommorow as I've only had a few mins to look at these plays. Tomorrow I will have lots of time.

matt1216

Last few days have been super busy with work. Ive only had a few mins to cap my previous 3 games. Those were terible picks by the way, my apologies.I wouldnt look into it to much as i will only be throwing plays if i have an hour or more befor game time.

Last 3 days 0-2-1

YTD Record: 31-23-3

Looking to bounce back tonight, will have plays shortly.

matt1216

Plays for 1st Feb 2013:

Sens@Hurricanes Hurricanes -120

-Im siding with the hurricanes here. I know Ottawa has been doing great so far, but look at the teams they have played........ Florida 2 times, a very injured squad, vs a struggling Penguins and Vs a struggling capitals team. Winnepeg is a average team at best who likes to blow leads, and MTL is over achieving early IMO. PS Watch MTL start to lose with PK Subban back on the Team! Anyways, Craig Anderson has been great, but the Sens consistantly give up 30+ shots a night. I think this could start to catch up to Anderson soon.
    The Hurricanes have a bunch of great Players..... They just need to get that chemistry going. They played OK against Boston, but Carolina defence is average-Weak right now. Ellis will be in Net for Hurricanes. So far Ellis has been outstanding in his only start. He only let up 1 goal to Buffalo. Carolina is about to start a 4 game road trip soon, so I believe they will be gunning for this win hard. Also, Ottawa is #1 in the East right now.Im willing to bet there will be extra incentive for Carolina to get the win tonight.*Spezza will also be out for tonights game. Remember when u miss a star everyone else has to move up a line and play out of position. Not always the case, but these are big shoes to fill. I think the rested Hurricanes squeak by the Sens 3-2 2-1 type game.

Flyers@Capitals Under 5.5 Goals -113

Flyers are somewhat rested, but have had problems scoring. Bryzgalov has actually played very well his last 3 outings. Wash is coming into a back to back situation. Holtby will be getting the start. I think Holtby will step it up tonight and try to take that #1 spot that is up for grabs. Washington is having problems scoring at home. This might be a defensive struggle. Im taking the under because im not sure if Wash can win this game. I see 3-2 either way here.

Blues@Redwings Redwings -109

I will lean Detroit here. Halak starting for Blues, Howard for the Wings. Howard has played really well ever since he let up 6 goals in game 1 vs the blues. Im sure Det will want to atone for that on Home Ice. 6-0 loss was embaressing 34-14 shots on nets for st louis. I think Babcock will have enough to rally his troops for this game. I still think this may go to OT.

Jets@Lightning Under 6 Goals -113

Im taking the Under here. I think the Jets will have a strong effort. Pavalec will start. Im sure the Jets coach blasted his team after that embarressing loss to the Panthers. Most People will be on TB here, but im just not sure. Ive seen Winnipeg play super games against Boston and Washington as well as Pittsburg. If The Jets are up for this game dont right them off at all. They find ways to score. TB has been lighting the lamp. This is a weird game. The 3 games in TB all went Under, but the 3 Games ins Winnipeg all went Over total between these teams. Maybe winnipeg likes playing in TB. who knows, I will give the Under a shot here. The Over here looks like the obvious choice, but as I have learned i get burned with obvious plays.

Coyotes@Stars Stars -117

The stars have been in a bit of a slump but, they just got Jaimie Benn back and i believe they will start to score soon. Mike smith is back in net for Phoenix. He has been off this year, just not playing well with the injuries of course. I just cant bet Phnx here. They already took 1 from Dallas, but i Think i Trust Lehtonen more that Smith at THIS MOMENT. This is a home and Home i expect both teams to split as it will be a close game IMO.

I predict the under for most of these game tonight. I just went over all of them.Some nights will be like that.

My pick I like most today is the Hurricanes. There -120. Maybe books think Spezz being out could hurt Senators?

The Sens are 5-1-1 and the Hurricanes are 2-3 yet the Hurrcanes are favored by alot. Ill take Hurricanes here.

Bol Guys!

twobelowpar
    twobelowpar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

I like TB because Jets are on back to back road games and already struggle on the road. They held a lead with 9 mins to go last night and then blew it. Maybe fatigue?

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by twobelowpar View Post
    I like TB because Jets are on back to back road games and already struggle on the road. They held a lead with 9 mins to go last night and then blew it. Maybe fatigue?
    Ya man,Your on the right track.This is a TB or no play. Winnipegs a weird team tho. I been noticing a trend. Teams that blow a lead in the 3rd period or blew a 2 or more goal lead tend to come out hard the next game. Hardto bet against TB with no home losses. his is why i would take a chance on the over or Under. TB du for a Loss a hom so 1.50 odds arnt that great.Winnipeg on a back to back at 2.70 maybe worth a small play in many peoples eyes.

Most people will be on TB tonight.

High3rEl3m3nt

I also have Carolina circled. I am leaning over in the Jets/ Lightning play. When a total is 6, in my books, it's either no-play or over. Here's to Carolina

matt1216

GL to you as well.

Heres my View. They have the Over/Under 6 at -109 eiter side. Why would they give u -109 almost even money when winnipeg let up 6 goals last night and Tampa hasnt really scored anything under 4 very game?.... Souldnt the total be Over 6 at -122 or somethin. Just my View.

Bol!

matt1216

Add on Play for 1st Feb 2013:

Coyotes@Stars Stars -117

I like the Stars here. There coming off 2 hard defeats on the road. Remember they just got Benn back also, Jagr is starting to settle in as well. They had a couple games on the road to play with each other, but now is the time to produce. The Coyotes have a home and home with the stars. Expect both these teams to split. At the moment, I trust Lehtonen a little bit more than I trust Mike Smith. Smith has had a rough start to the Year and injuries are not helping at all. Smith still maybe a few games from being solid yet.

Bol!

High3rEl3m3nt

Isn't it interesting how Carolina fans rally behind the Canes with more passion than Vancouver fans show their Nucks? Good stuff. Hope our bet holds.

matt1216

One last play tonight on the late game:

Blackhawks@Canucks Caucks ML -123

I kinda like this play. I think everyone and there Cat and Dog will be on the Blackhawks @+110.
    Luongo has been playing great lately, and Vans Defense is starting to settle in. There offense is still a little bit of a concern.
    The Blackhawks have been playing great there 5-0-1. So why is Chicago +110??? I think the Sedins will have a good game, its gonna be rough.The Canucks are gonna want to pay back chicago fo that dirty hit on Daniel from Keith. Van -123?? somethins up here.@Chi +110 I expect everyone to hit this....... This is why im rolling with Van.

Bol!

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Isn't it interesting how Carolina fans rally behind the Canes with more passion than Vancouver fans show their Nucks? Good stuff. Hope our bet holds.
    Ya I hear ya!
    Well I guess I made a wrong choie with that Tampa Game! oh well on of us had to win lol. Good picks dude!

Lets keep the night goin!

High3rEl3m3nt

I took Under 5 on hawks nucks game +140. Here's to one of us hitting the late play

matt1216

well, good man. I could see 2-1 Van

High3rEl3m3nt

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    well, good man. I could see 2-1 Van

We both cash our plays. Luongo was a force to be reckoned with...he stops all 4 shots in the shootout. A first most likely. But let's not kid ourselves, there was a higher power working on your side tonight. I will not mention his name for fear that it will introduce a curse upon us. He had the blackhawks tonight.

matt1216

LOL, Bang on with my 2-1 predicton of Van game.Luongo Looking Great early on. H says hes playing with less stress now. Sure looks like it. Overall a good day!

5-1 on the day. My key wins today Were the Hurricanes and the Canucks. Everyone shoulda got those as the Books gave them away with there moneyline. I hedged a little on Backhawks ML at +500 Live to guarentee money on the Nucks. To anybody new out there........ Always hedge LIVE if you can. Best way to save your A ss! You never know.

YTD: 36-24-3

GL guys!

matt1216

We both cash our plays. Luongo was a force to be reckoned with...he stops all 4 shots in the shootout. A first most likely. But let's not kid ourselves, there was a higher power working on your side tonight. I will not mention his name for fear that it will introduce a curse upon us. He had the blackhawks tonight.
    LOL, Good job man. Luongo was huge! I got a feeling hes gonna be on his game all year.!

matt1216

Lets start off with 1 Play for tomorrow morning Saturday 2nd Feb 2013:

Sabres@Candiens Sabres ML +110

I dont see why Buffalo is +110 here. Buffalo just came off an exciting 7-4 win against the Bruins! hey handed the Bruins there first Loss of the year. Vanek Played a great game and I expect Buffalo to fuse and form into that top 5 team in the East this year.
    Now Montreal is coming off a tough 5-1 Loss to Ottawa, but I have to be honest, Its not like they have been playing the greatest teams around. They had a soild win against a terrible hurt Panthers team at home. They beat the 2nd worst team in Wash in Washington. Montreal beat winnipeg, Winnipeg hasnt been great.Montreal also beat NJ! look who NJ beat...Isalnders by 1 philly and barely beat wash.....they havnt won since. I believe Buffalos win over Boston will have prepared them well for this matchup.
    Next Point: Subban...... Somethin inside me thinks Montreal starts losing once this guy comes back. The canadiens defence especially seemed less than thrilled that the Canadiens GM sighned him. I heard hes been a huge distraction in the dressing room. I guess we will see. I think he will be rusty tho, Buffalo forwards should be able to take advantage.

This game IMO should be more like +100 Buffalo. Im guessing Books are giving the Value Based on Subban............

Bol!

High3rEl3m3nt

EDM -.5 first 60 pays +173. I'm going to stab at it. Missed the Canadiens bet. GL.

matt1216

EDM -.5 first 60 pays +173. I'm going to stab at it. Missed the Canadiens bet. GL.

GL Man!

High3rEl3m3nt

very nice call on the Canadians. Looks like I got heat-checked with my edm in regulation.

matt1216

LOL, no I had buffalo. Same thing here. I went against the line...... stupid me! the line is 3-0 in last 2 days when there has been something up??? ...... books know. next time im not going against line movement.

2nd Play to start off:

Bruins@Leafs Bruins -133

I like the Bruins here, I expect a major effort after looking like as s at home to the sabres. Bruins have the leafs number 6-0 last year. Ill side with the bruins until the leafs can prove they can beat Boston.

Bol!

High3rEl3m3nt

I know Chicago is playing back-to-back tonight, everyone and their mother will be on them, and Kiprusoff has been terrible, but it's still hard to not do the square thing and back 'em. On the ledge, should I be talked down?

matt1216

Calgay looked like garbage vs colorado. think you will see a better effort from calgary tonight tho. Emery hs ben ok for chicago. watch to see if the line plumits. Id take Chicago tho

matt1216

Stars@Coyotes Coyotes -135

Ill give Coyotes a shot here. These teams are pretty even But the Coyotes have outplayed the stars in the last 5 out of 7 meetings. Just some bad luck for phoenix. I think it will be a close game tonight but i look for phoenix to squeek this game out.

Bol!

High3rEl3m3nt

Laying off the hawks game...calgary looks like the right side if you believe in reading the lines. Done for the day.

matt1216

Chicago is the play

matt1216

Blackhawks@Flames Blackhawks ML -117

-Blackhawks have had a great start to the year but are on a mini 2 game slump. The flames blew a game to an avalanche team that couldn't score in there previous 2 games. Kipper hasn't looked good this year yet. I look for Chicago to get back on track with a win a win tonight.

Bol!

matt1216

Kings@Ducks Total Over 5.5 -117

- I like a few goals here. These 2 seem to play wide open games in Anaheim. There last 2 meetings in Anaheim hit the over. Giving this a shot here.

Bol!

First 123456 ... Last