face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

metallurg magnitogorsk -1 +105?

don''t really follow this league but magnitogorsk beat dinamo minsk 7-2 last time they met. dinamo minsk usually lose and magnitogorsk has E. Malkin on their team and has lost some close games recently and should be hungry for a win

anyone betting this game?

also magnitogorsk beat them 2 out of 2 times this year, and 2 out of 2 times last year.

dalgrush09
    dalgrush09's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey. New to SBR - hoping to contribute with some hockey info now and then.
    Being Norwegian means I have good info about Metallurg and play maker Zucarello Aasen - and I wanted to back to Metallurg -1 at +107 with Matchbook. (Odds 2.11)
    Apparantly Malkin is only at 75% and still improving - not bad with 11 goals and 33 assists in 24 matches if you aren't at your best yet!

I have seen discussions about backing Minsk on +1 handicap , -120 with Matchbook. Not sure what Betfair offers as my computer doesnt fully cooperate with me.
    They average 33.29 shots this season while Mag compared 32.3 shots, but I wont go against Malkin..
    The Minsk conversion rate goals per shot is also poor... Over 5 goals at -113? (Odds 1.91)

Any comments?

face

Thanks for the reply and the stats - Showing they're about even in shots, but conversion rate favors metallurg; i will make a small play

face