Flyers09
    Flyers09's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sid's a Bitch

cant win so he cheap shots a wings player AFTER him and his team lost. And it wasnt right after the game ended. it was as the wings were lined up to congratulate ozzy, here comes the BITCH and slashed a wing player on the shins!

LOL hes a bitch, he has no skill, he has no brains, and cries to mario L. when he lose's....

f\*\*k Crosby

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Sid said Maltby started mouthing off to him, and he "whacked" him
    He was honest and to the point, at the post-game interview
    If you get a chance to watch the interview on NHL channel, NHL On The Fly, good interview

playinragz
    playinragz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

flyers09 isnt relly good at pickin hockey winners ... and will since the flyers got waxed...(as usual) hes been a lil chippy.... hes the kinda fan that watches games just to yell for penalities... yah know them sorts... rather have 60 mins of penalities instead of flow. so when sid gave the wack, he was callin for 2 min minor.. dont worry flyers09 its almost over and you soon can write your blog on how the flyers will be 2010 cup champs ...........

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by Flyers09 View Post
    cant win so he cheap shots a wings player AFTER him and his team lost. And it wasnt right after the game ended. it was as the wings were lined up to congratulate ozzy, here comes the BITCH and slashed a wing player on the shins!

LOL hes a bitch, he has no skill, he has no brains, and cries to mario L. when he lose's....

f\*\*k Crosby

Oh my stomach

Some things you say Flyers09. No bias in the statements of course

I hope he plays for Philly one day and I bet you'd be the first one to own his jersey, probably legally change your name to Sid and "pulling your goalie" to his magazine picture on a nightly basis.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-31-09 at 12:13 PM.

Flyers09

LOL u guys r funny

maltby did mouth him off, u r so dillusional!

Crosby will say anything to make his case look legit!!

u morons!

wings again tonight but not by double digits

Flyers09

But mario lemiuex, they wont hand me the cup...so i had to cheap shot maltby
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-16-15 at 11:22 AM. Reason: image does not exist

j0hnnyv
    Nadal -210
    j0hnnyv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

flyers i love ya pal but lighten up. we need more shit like this in hockey. more sticks to the shins.