PMcG012
    PMcG012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

Canada - Russia Challenge starts tomorrow!!

The U20 Canada - Russia challenge, celebrating the 40 year anniversary of the 1972 Summit Series, and the one year anniversary of the Lokomotiv disaster, starts tomorrow. Four games, two in Russia and two in Canada. A lot of players that played in the gold medal game at the World Juniors will be going head to head again here. It should be fantastic hockey. Both money lines are at -120 right now, I may roll the dice and bet on Canada. I think our boys will come out with a vengeance, trying to make up for their loss in January.

Redman3693
    Redman3693's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 359

Tonight's the final PM & I expect Canada to come out guns blazing. At least they won't have to worry about the goaltending as Subban is back in net.

Also, assuming that Canada wins in regulation, we will get treated to an extra period to decide the series WooHoo!

Which book are you using to bet on these games? Betfair, Bodog, & Bet365 are not carrying them... FUKKERS!

PMcG012
    PMcG012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

I ended up not betting on any of the games. Bet365 had the first game, the lines were up last wednesday. They also had the second game In-Play, but they didn't have the other two. I thought it was strange, but I'm glad I stayed away. I would have ended up breaking even or losing anyway with the way this series went.