SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ken Jenkins: Flyers, Penguins Over 7

Flyers, Penguins Over 7

Game Time: 10/5/2006 7:30:00 PM
    By: Ken Jenkins
    http://www.who2beton.com

Look for the Flyers and Penguins to put the puck in the net often tonight when they meet in Pittsburgh.

The Pens open against their state rival Flyers Thursday night as an air of uncertainty hangs over the team.

As of this writing, it seems all but a forgone conclusion that the team will be sold to the founder of BlackBerry, and it appears he wants to move the club to a location in Southern Ontario. Pens star Crosby learned last season that even his skill wasn't enough to combat a host of injuries and a goaltending situation that really does not appear to have resolved itself.

The Flyers look to again put a disappointing playoffs behind them and look to once again be a Top 3 club in the East. Expect a good effort from the Pens and the Flyers to show more finish than expected early on. The 7-total seems high, but not when either one of these clubs could hit five goals without much effort.

Play: Flyers-Penguins Over 7

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel the linesmakers set this total is too high. I feel the under is definately the way to play this game.

scottyy11
    scottyy11's Avatar Become A Pro!

the under played big yesterday

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

That's one high line, can I sell a goal and get over 8 somewhere at some nice juicy odds