mcfugly
    mcfugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

LA 1st period PK, +1/2

Hi guys, I don't usually post my picks..but I've had a really good season and a great playoffs and I think this bet is solid. I'm a bit surprised about this line. Expected this to be more like -250. Quick has a habit of bouncing back and being incredibly hard to score on every time after he lets in weak goals. Also, LA has been pretty stellar in first period play, and is going into this game with a lot of confidence in their road record. I really don't see NJ scoring in the first period, but in stead of taking the NJ under .5 @ -125, I think this is a safer bet because LA could score if NJ does. I'm putting 5 units on this.

6/9/2012 8:05 PM NHL Hockey 9 Los Angeles Kings* pk,+½ -163 vs New Jersey Devils for 1st Period
    Risking $244.50 To Win $150.00

BOL guys, if anyone tails lol

mcfugly

I'm also betting LA moneyline for 5 units tonight. I've been betting LA every game since game 2 against vancouver, so needless to say I made a sh!tload of cash off them this playoffs. I can understand people not taking them in this situation tonight, but I'll be riding them as they've made me a lot and I see it ending tonight. Last game was a flukey goal by Henrique to take it, and if you watch LA much you know that's not a goal that quick will let in in back to back games. Also, Kovalchuk still looks like he's half asleep, and I know LA desperately will not want to see a game six. LA will give an awesome performance tonight, and I think LA @ -110 ML is solid. GL guys

6/9/2012 8:05 PM NHL Hockey 9 Los Angeles Kings* -110 vs New Jersey Devils
    Risking $249.70 To Win $227.00

mcfugly

Putting a lot of bets on this as I think it will be the last game of the season and a good opportunity for people to make some money. Wasn't going to post this one because it's so obvious, but the under 4.5 is my last bet. 5 units again. Probably nobody following, but just thought I'd share my take on this one anyways. BOL

6/9/2012 8:05 PM NHL Hockey 9 Los Angeles Kings/New Jersey Devils* Under 4½ -110
    Risking $249.70 To Win $227.00

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

gl man, i need the kings to win for a very good day.

mcfugly

Thanks bro, ridiculous giveaway by quick and a lot of close chances for the kings. My first bets a loss even after a dominant period by the kings including a ringer off the post. Oh well, gonna throw some on the la ml live, they were dominant all period..