playinragz
    playinragz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

So pissed off !!

Yah know the world wide web. informational highway. anything you want at your fingertips... where the fuc is the explination on Averys benching???? I still cant see anything on why?? didnt these yoyo's in the media grill Torterella after the game?? The bigest flop on the team Gomez took a penality 2 mins in for a wack after a hit is he benched?? The fact of it is Caps were relieved Avery was a scratch cuz hes a loose cannon. I can see him sitting on bench not gettin a shift after a dumb play but not even on the bench?? This team needs him PERIOD. SO WHY THE **** DID HE GET SCRATCHED?? THATS WHY MEDIA ASKS QUESTIONS AFTER GAMES ISNT IT?? MF'N PISSED

Flyers09
    Flyers09's Avatar Become A Pro!

tortarella did it, cause he had 4 bad penalties last game, which was a stupid move on his part..they do need him

playinragz

Yah bro i wanna c where i can read or watch his explination after this loss. I searched the web i see nothing about torts reason. I want him to say why... I bet its because torts wanted to talk to avery about it and avery was a azzhole. Yah knw... "it wasent a penality i didnt do nothing wrong " i think avery acted the fool behind closed doors and torts had no choice but to scratch um. Well thats the only thing i can think of because if he did it just to be a "point" making coach he ****ed up. Rangers w/o avery are done !!!

BetterBetter
    BetterBetter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tortorella has refused to give any explanation to the media. I agree Rangers could have used Avery but I think it was the right move to bench him. He almost cost the Rangers game 4 with several stupid penalties. You could argue his benching but I seriously doubt playing Avery would have caused a 5 goal swing and a Rangers win by itself. Tortorella knows what kind of player Avery is and what he brings to the table but he can't just let him go unchecked. Avery has to play on the edge and not go way over it like he did in game 4 and he has to know that if he does there are personal consequences.

If Avery had played and took several more bad penalties just as many people would be mad at Tortorella for playing him.

Flyers09
    Flyers09's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh ok i got ya, yeh he wont give an explanation, cause he knows it screwed the team ....and better bettor u r right.."If Avery had played and took several more bad penalties just as many people would be mad at Tortorella for playing him."

it was a lose/lose situation for the coach, and he also did say he has a lot of good players who are not stepping up and are playing like kids, i saw this right before the flyers game

playinragz

if avery plays hes dressed... and yah can sit him at anypoint.. now torts is suspended himself.. yah know im backin rangers like i said but amn o man.... w/o avery this team is worse period.. yah knwo what yah get when yah sign a asshole like avery, and that asshole is needed on this team every game or they go home PERIOD