disabledaccount's Avatar Become A Pro!

NHl Game 2

Im thinking of going huge on the La kings with a little on the under!!!!1

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by srgtlairdusarmy View Post
    Im thinking of going huge on the La kings with a little on the under!!!!1
    I would reverse that, go huge on the under and a little on the Kings. I like the Kings as well but the Devils will do anything to avoid defeat in this one. The under is therefor much better because we´re talking about 2 great goalies here.

disabledaccount
    disabledaccount's Avatar Become A Pro!

Honestly i just put 1000 on the under and 500 on the kings so i was thinking right with you gl on ur choices

eXon

Quote Originally Posted by srgtlairdusarmy View Post
    Honestly i just put 1000 on the under and 500 on the kings so i was thinking right with you gl on ur choices
    Good luck buddy

aznbluff
    Update your status
    aznbluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Quote Originally Posted by eXon View Post
    I would reverse that, go huge on the under and a little on the Kings. I like the Kings as well but the Devils will do anything to avoid defeat in this one. The under is therefor much better because we´re talking about 2 great goalies here.
    Two extremely overrated goalies. Brodeur is not "great" by any means. I would take 20+ goalies before him, giving everything else equal. Quick is getting waaay too much hype now also. He's an average NHL starting goalie. There are 10+ better ones out there.

eXon

Quote Originally Posted by aznbluff View Post
    Two extremely overrated goalies. Brodeur is not "great" by any means. I would take 20+ goalies before him, giving everything else equal. Quick is getting waaay too much hype now also. He's an average NHL starting goalie. There are 10+ better ones out there.
    Marty at his best is an awesome goalie, yes he has let in some easy ones during the playoffs, but he's made some of the best saves as well. And I couldn't disagree more on your statement about Quick, the numbers speak for themselves.: http://www.nhl.com/ice/statshome.htm...nav-sts-league

eXon

Nice hit on both