dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best baby 5/26/12

good morning guy's it's been about 3 or 4 week's the last time I did post I lost the last 1 or 2 game's, the reason I did stop posting because my dad is dying he is in hospice right now but I really want my bother's right here to win some extra money I was waiting for the cup to start,and I think that I have a great beat on this series i'm still waiting for the series line to come out if anybody know's the line please let me know so I can give out my play P.S. I came in 1 place at WAGER TRACKER in hockey my brother's that where with me from the start made a mint GOV mint this year but there is 1 more series to go and for the last time we will be going to the bank talk to you soon

dilaudid8

got the series line the bet N.J. +100 to win the cup no number 8 seed team has ever one the cup almost everybody will be betting L.A. now don't forget bet at your own risk but I believe the winner will be N.J. this is a great bet and if you ask why all i'm going to say to that like I said before I came in number 1 at WAGER TRACKER in hockey this year and last year I came in the top 10 I came in 8 place gl on your bet's and for the last time we will be going to the bank before they run out of money

dilaudid8

sorry guy's for the series I made a mistake a very big mistake it's N.J. +125 for the series price what a price ty oddsmaker's i'm going to be running to the bank before they run out of money

dilaudid8

my god ty gamblers N.J.+140 winners

dilaudid8

this will be my last post N.J.+155 I can't believe the wrong team the gambler's are betting ty again