GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Not letting H.S. athletes jump straight into the N.F.L is to protect the kids (and the league, because there would end up being more than a few deaths).

Not letting H.S. basketball players join the NBA is to protect the owners. Locking up a H.S. kid on a N.B.A. roster waters down the league. Although I think now that there is essentially a minor league in the N.B.A., this rule might change.

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

I don't care what anyone's comments are or has to say.. The reason you may see some bullshit calls, some calls that needed to be called and an almost sure guarantee win like toronto when they were slumping beating LAK or Philli or pittsburgh for example if that were to happen happen... The reason you may see this is because of any professional/major league sports Hockey is probably one of the more highly rigged sports. When a ref, a goalie, a coach or somebody is being paid a million bucks to help change things around then that is what happened.. Believe what you want but I've seen it first hand. It's true, it's been proven in the past and I highly believe you still see this till this day. Vegas wins.

First 12