bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

2006-07 Islanders Breakdown

What can you really say about this years Islanders team. This team has had some problems with there front office personal this offseason. I feel Ted Nolan is a great coach, although I do wonder how successful he will be after comming back from a long absence behind the bench. Garth Snow as general manager? Thats a really big streach if you ask me.

Some people already question that DiPietro 15 year contract including me. I feel this kid has some great potential, but this type of move is just a sign of alot more bad things to come right there.

If Evgeni Malkin didn't pack up and leave, the Islanders would have been a very interesting to watch this year, and even a better team to back ATS wise.

I just expect a doom and gloom type season for the Islanders this year. I just don't expect anything promissing at all from them this year. I just can't express how bad the Owner Charles Wang really screwed up this team.

scottyy11
    scottyy11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ted Nolan is a great coach and did a good job with Moncton finishing 2nd in the memorial cup last year. Garth Snow as GM is the biggest joke in sports since Ted Turner tried coaching the Atlanta Braves. That only lasted one game I expect Snow to last a little longer.

bigboydan

Your right about Ted Nolan bud. The problem is what talent does he really have to work with this year, not to mention the upper management problems. I just see the Islanders having one really bad year this year.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Let's get a Sharks breakdown next please

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED
    Let's get a Sharks breakdown next please
    In due time bud