Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Drew Doughty better chill out...

Guy has gone nuts on 2 plays in OT so far.

That is an easy ejection/technical in other leagues. Guy is lucky NHL refs dont call that type of behavior an unsportsmanlike

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

guy got screwed i dont blame him. two horrible calls against him

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

It was a horseshit call. He had every right to be pissed. It's even more of a horseshit call considering it was overtime. Refs just can't make that call at that stage of the game in Overtime of game 5 of the western conference finals.

Rich Boy

It was pretty much a make up call for the missed high stick a few seconds before

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

LOL at this thread. My boy Doughty had every right to murder a ref after that game if the Kings lost. Terrible calls, one was one of the worst I've ever seen considering circumstances. And in hockey the rules clearly aren't the same. Do you realize you're talking about a sport where fighting is actually part of the game? Do you see NBA players throwing punches as part of the basketball game? No, so obviously the rules are different.

Terrible thread.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Doughty's a notorious whiner but he had every right to be pissed on both calls yesterday I would say. He did semi-interfere with the PHO player but in an OT playoff game of the conference finals that call had to be personal on him by the ref. Maybe he had had enough of Doughty's crying and made the call. The offside was wrong obviously but shit happens in hockey when the game's played at such a fast pace.

Rich Boy

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    LOL at this thread. My boy Doughty had every right to murder a ref after that game if the Kings lost. Terrible calls, one was one of the worst I've ever seen considering circumstances. And in hockey the rules clearly aren't the same. Do you realize you're talking about a sport where fighting is actually part of the game? Do you see NBA players throwing punches as part of the basketball game? No, so obviously the rules are different.

Terrible thread.
    Yes the rules are different in other leagues.

That doesn't mean players can blatantly disrespect an official and know they will get away with it. Guys need to show some class out there and behave like men. Doughty comes across as a little punk always whining about plays and missed calls.

If that is Pavel Datsyuk ripping a ref apart, then you let it go. Doughty? I dont think so, ref needs to put him in his place.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Yes the rules are different in other leagues.

That doesn't mean players can blatantly disrespect an official and know they will get away with it. Guys need to show some class out there and behave like men. Doughty comes across as a little punk always whining about plays and missed calls.

If that is Pavel Datsyuk ripping a ref apart, then you let it go. Doughty? I dont think so, ref needs to put him in his place.
    I was shocked he didn't get a 10 there. Playoff hockey I guess