playinragz
    playinragz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

NHL truth : they carry a badge !!

true story: back when Peca played on the sabers. When the NHL started changing to penality filled playoff games. I called the league office said i wanted to talk to betman as Michael PECA. The women said mr. bettman isnt in can i take a message. i said tell him mike peca called and im disillusioned about all the calls during the playoffs. CALL ENDED !! few days later a guy shows up AT MY DOOR FLASHING A NHL BADGE !! I SWEAR TO GOD ON MY KIDS LIFE !!!

He said I could go to jail and all this shit because he was an officer of the NHL. I wasent rude or anything. infact i was stunned !! I just told him i loved the game and disapointed in all the calls that slow the game down. etc... he left and that was the end of it.

THAT JUST SHOWS YOU HOW THREATNING THIS LEAGUE IS !! Now you can understand why all the talk guys keep there mouths shut . If they come to my house i know they threaten the comentators to follow their rules of get the ax.....

Flyers09
    Flyers09's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude an NHL badge? lol lol lol lol

u crack em up brother

playinragz

Look man I swear on my kids thats all yah need to know cuz its not bullshit. The dude came to my door and had A NHL BADGE it looked just like a law enforcement badge. In fact try it for yourself. Call the leage as for betman say your a nhl player by name. I DARE YOU !! lol cuz im tellin you #1 he wont be avalible . #2 You will have a guy with a badge at your door. and make sure you dont block your number ...

Flyers09
    Flyers09's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude....give me the number then, and ill tell him im, martin st. louis

playinragz

its the league office in new york ... i dont know it by heart but yah can find it im sure..