CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Loshak Leans for May 22: No jinxes, shoutout to a Youtube commenter, 2 leans

Whatever boys, 2 leans, Jesus man let me at least hit one of them

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m8SN3qF4eYE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

me thinks your days are numbered on this earth Loshaq

Check into a meeting for your problems

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

For gawds sake get some help
    Looks like you need a fix
    go here
    they can help
    From the autopista in Escazú heading toward Santa Ana from San José, take the Guachepilin exit which is the next exit after you pass the Multiplaza on your left (don’t worry: you can’t miss it). Go right at the end of the ramp and take the first right (you’ll see the Construplaza on your left). Go a short distance, the pavement ends, continue on the gravel, take the first left, go up the hill and the entrance is on your left.

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post

me thinks your days are numbered on this earth Loshaq

Check into a meeting for your problems
    what problems do you mean?

Are you referring to betting overs on team totals? I bet unders too but I feel like more of the over plays are stronger

yes it's a little iffy but if the roof is open (which I believe it will be) i think it's worth a shot

i definitely don't think i need to "check into a meeting" just because I have bet a few losing team total overs

besides, I'll have to check my spreadsheet but I believe I'm up overall on the year in MLB team totals

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    For gawds sake get some help
    Looks like you need a fix
    go here
    they can help
    From the autopista in Escazú heading toward Santa Ana from San José, take the Guachepilin exit which is the next exit after you pass the Multiplaza on your left (don’t worry: you can’t miss it). Go right at the end of the ramp and take the first right (you’ll see the Construplaza on your left). Go a short distance, the pavement ends, continue on the gravel, take the first left, go up the hill and the entrance is on your left.
    Jesus netter, it's a fukin STYLE and a FASHION STATEMENT - the hair, the face, the shades, the jacket, it's known as DEGEN CHIC.

Inspired by many degens over the years, I take from many eras and styles of degen - inspired by jjgold, stu feiner, stu ungar, etc etc etc

I LOOK AND ACT FUKIN COOL

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    Jesus netter, it's a fukin STYLE and a FASHION STATEMENT - the hair, the face, the shades, the jacket, it's known as DEGEN CHIC.
    DEGEN CHIC is cool
    and that has been come my style here in this 4th world rat hole
    you my friend look as if you are chasing
    HEROIN CHIC
    I know, that was also my style in Alphabet city before Giuliani ruined the lower east side and turned half the island in a big shopping mall

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    DEGEN CHIC is cool
    and that has been come my style here in this 4th world rat hole
    you my friend look as if you are chasing
    HEROIN CHIC
    I know, that was also my style in Alphabet city before Giuliani ruined the lower east side and turned half the island in a big shopping mall
    maybe we should exchange fashion ideas actually

i have to admit it's a little frustrating when i look in the mirror, and I see my stubble, my unkempt balding hair, my sad-sack blazer, my various amber-tinted or reflecting sunglasses, slightly bent out of shape, and I just cannot believe how fukin cool I look, but knowing that there are few who can appreciate it

I don't want to go for too much of a jj influence, I want to go for a variation on Degen Chic that could actually be seen as sexy to women

Like I don't think I would ever incorporate too much sweatpants or high-waisted shorts into my wardrobe as jj does, although of course it works super great on jj

but I am going for more of a jackets and amber-tinted sunglasses look

We should talk, I want to greatly expand my collection of slightly bent out of shape sunglasses

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

geezus fuukin christmas

somebody get this fukkin prikk to an inpatient rehab facility stat

is this fukkin prikk arab

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    geezus fuukin christmas

somebody get this fukkin prikk to an inpatient rehab facility stat
    oh for christsake it's fukin DEGEN CHIC I look fukin SUPER COOL

yes part of Degen Chic involves styles that hint at various substance problems, most likely pills and coke, maybe booze, then secondarily opiates, not so much pot

I think mostly pills

but dude I am a fukin Degen Chic FASHION PLATE do you get it man?????????

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    maybe we should exchange fashion ideas actually

i have to admit it's a little frustrating when i look in the mirror, and I see my stubble, my unkempt balding hair, my sad-sack blazer, my various amber-tinted or reflecting sunglasses, slightly bent out of shape, and I just cannot believe how fukin cool I look, but knowing that there are few who can appreciate it

I don't want to go for too much of a jj influence, I want to go for a variation on Degen Chic that could actually be seen as sexy to women

Like I don't think I would ever incorporate too much sweatpants or high-waisted shorts into my wardrobe as jj does, although of course it works super great on jj

but I am going for more of a jackets and amber-tinted sunglasses look

We should talk, I want to greatly expand my collection of slightly bent out of shape sunglasses
    Losher get Blackies Bodyguards and take a ride down to that old hotel in Zona Roja
    and watch the stampede as the open at 18:00
    the ones who don't get in for the night will sell you some great wardrobes for a colon
    and Losher the Value was yesterday when your buddies at heritage hung the Dodgers SERIES PRICE ​at +120

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Go get some suboxone fast.... or go do a boot of some carga... your withdraw is showing a lot right here.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

good luck

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

I think you look fine Loshak, you're not doing it right if nobody is complaining.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Loshak where'd that business class woman in the background go?