BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Kings Squarest Bet of the Playoffs

Coyotes -1.5 +500

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

BW , you should stick to roundball. Pucks aren't in your bag of tricks.

So, LA has dominated the Yotes on their home ice. Since the playoffs have begun, the Kings are 10-1 and have fired 35 pucks into the net vs Quick allowing only 16. They crushed the #1 and #2 seeds in the West and are now making the #3 seed look, well, silly.

Now, you think the Yotes are going to hop on a plane and go to a rocking Staples center, minus a key member (Hanzal) and not only beat the Kings , but beat them by two goals? Obviously the game needs to be played and anything could happen, but c'mon now, lets not be silly. Yotes are better than they have played the last two. Smith has the potential to keep any team in a game. I could see somebody (not me) putting a little on the Yotes, but Yotes on the puckline could possibly be the squarest bet I've ever seen.

If the Yotes win by two, I will come back and acknowledge your wisdom. In the meantime, you better clean that crystal ball and fix that broken wand.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Yea, every time you bet against the kings, you regret it

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Kings -1.5 would be my guess. Maybe they can do it but wow. Cheers

Jakesteen
    Jakesteen's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Kings won't lose another game.

shackfu99
    Update your status
    shackfu99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2038

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    Coyotes -1.5 +500

It's a hell of a value play. If a 1/2 goal is worth 80 to 90c he is doubling his value. The true away -1.5 pl is around +250.YES it's a LLLOOONNNGGG shot , but with good value.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post

BW , you should stick to roundball. Pucks aren't in your bag of tricks.

So, LA has dominated the Yotes on their home ice. Since the playoffs have begun, the Kings are 10-1 and have fired 35 pucks into the net vs Quick allowing only 16. They crushed the #1 and #2 seeds in the West and are now making the #3 seed look, well, silly.

Now, you think the Yotes are going to hop on a plane and go to a rocking Staples center, minus a key member (Hanzal) and not only beat the Kings , but beat them by two goals? Obviously the game needs to be played and anything could happen, but c'mon now, lets not be silly. Yotes are better than they have played the last two. Smith has the potential to keep any team in a game. I could see somebody (not me) putting a little on the Yotes, but Yotes on the puckline could possibly be the squarest bet I've ever seen.

If the Yotes win by two, I will come back and acknowledge your wisdom. In the meantime, you better clean that crystal ball and fix that broken wand.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Yotes -.5 +285.... -1.5 is too damn greedy

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I suggest you give your cash to a charity instead of your book!

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

In hindsight, after I critiqued your play, it's only fair that I go on record with my plays. I'll try to give others a coherent reason why I'm placing a decent chunk of change on them. Fade'm or play'em.

~ Anybody that has been on the Kings lately, is playing with "house money" Puck lines, Money lines, they are on a roll.

One simple fact one learns in gambling is that those that bet streaks can only lose once. I've watched guys be stubborn with dollars and batter their bankrolls going against the trend. It's like trying to call the bottom on a stock. They don't call it "trying to catch a falling knife for nothing.

The days of + 230 or more are gone, and you're looking at + 145, tonight. Well, I like them to win, but -205 moneyline is a bit rich. Quickest way to give it back is betting heavily juiced games. They all look good on paper, before the game starts. I'll keep playing the Kings as a dog or short fav. If that's not available, I'll risk less and play the puckline till it loses.

Kings haven't won anything yet, but It seems likely and I'm hoping for some nice opportunities with lines againt NYR or NJD.

I wanted to play the over, but for some reason, I had a gut feeling that the safer play was Kings (TT) + 2 1/2 (-115). I was back and forth between scores of Kings 3-1 and Kings 3-2. Aware that Kings are more potent on the road, but they are clicking. Hanzel will be missed. If the Kings jump out quick, wow, the Staples center will be rocking. Smith is awesome between the pipes, but he's going to feel a ton of pressure if the Kings beat him early.

So, rather than risk 4x to win 2x (Kings ml) , I'll do (2) 2x plays. Hoping to win (TT) and break even, worse case, if the Kings win by only 1 with loss on puckline. If the Kings win 2-1, well, then I made the wrong play.

Kings (TT) + 2 1/2 (2X)

Kings PL + 145 (2X)

gl

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

BettingWizard keeps making threads with square in the title.. Im really thinking you`re the deffinition of square.
    Its just not cool to use the word square when you end up getting mocked like in this perfect situation right here...
    Oh and,

Then again, I hope for an empty netter so that you win your bet, I dont know how you got +500 but I hope your goal wasnt for phoenix to win from the get-go.