hey guy's i'm sorry about not posting because my dad is dying I post on 4 other site's and Idid not post after he was taken to the hospital, now he is going to hospice and i'm so beat Ihave been going to the hospital 2 or 3 time's a day and my headache's are very bad Ijust stopped posting on every site but Ihave a lot of friend's here at sbr forum and i'm not posting but just go to COVERS.COM just go to contest's and go to hockey i'm number 29 out of 12,000 and if i'm not at cover's just go to WAGER TRACKER .COM i'm number 1 there right now, it's better for me because Idon't have to do a thread just make my pick's for right now because of my dad but i'm really doing go there the last bets Imade here Ilost, but Iwent on a very hot streak Ijust wanted to tell my brother's where i'm at so guy's Istill will make my bet's but Iwon't do any posting gl my brother's the season is not over there is a lot more money to be made I hope and yes we will be going to the bank or running to the bank Ireally want that number 1 spot on cover's . but Ialready have that number spot at wager tracker ty my friend's