Never In Doubt
    Never In Doubt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Flyers are a damn joke....

Letting a less talented devils team just totally outwork them every damn game. Bryzgalov is horrible. Hopefully my rangers can get by the caps and smoke this bullshit devil team. Any decent team could exploit old man Marty flailing around the crease like a fish each game. Kovalchuck is skating half speed too still putting up pts on that AHL flyers defense. What a joke. Rangers to the cup if they beat the caps bank on it

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

At least Philly fans are being gifted with an NBA series win as the Bulls' lose 99.99% of their team to injury to offset the Flyers.

Never In Doubt

Yeah Boston will just lay the hammer. What kind of dumbfuck team pays all that money to Elton Brand and Iguodala they wouldnt even be third options on contending teams.

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Bryz is terrible? He has completely out played Marty this series but he has no help defensively. How do you think the Rangers would be doing without Girardi and Mcdonagh because that the equivalent to who the Flyers are missing.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan1122 View Post
    Bryz is terrible? He has completely out played Marty this series but he has no help defensively. How do you think the Rangers would be doing without Girardi and Mcdonagh because that the equivalent to who the Flyers are missing.
    It's only fair, your sixers laid down against the pistons to get the bulls and now rose and noahs out, law of avg at it's finest

Never In Doubt

Excuses...bryz lets up soft 5 hole goals all series long, how many goals have I seen him give up where hes totally lost in space while the play is behind him and he cant move side to side fast enough...yeah the d sucks but bryz cant ever make the big stop. Flyers win the game last night if Bryz doesnt mentally shit himself with 4 minutes left in the 1st...they had a 2 0 lead. Giroux is a big fuckin baby too when things arent going his way watch 24/7...

Ethan1122

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    It's only fair, your sixers laid down against the pistons to get the bulls and now rose and noahs out, law of avg at it's finest
    I don't even follow basketball that closely but if you knew about hockey you would know that the Flyers have been without their captain Pronger for almost 70 games this year and without arguably their second best defensemen in Meszaros

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

All Philly cared about was beating Pittsburgh, that is their Stanley Cup.

Ethan1122

Quote Originally Posted by Never In Doubt View Post
    Excuses...bryz lets up soft 5 hole goals all series long, how many goals have I seen him give up where hes totally lost in space while the play is behind him and he cant move side to side fast enough...yeah the d sucks but bryz cant ever make the big stop. Flyers win the game last night if Bryz doesnt mentally shit himself with 4 minutes left in the 1st...they had a 2 0 lead. Giroux is a big fuckin baby too when things arent going his way watch 24/7...
    Yeah it's completely Bryz's fault that he can't stop 3 give and goes from 3 feet in front of the net. But I know you didn't watch the game because he made 2 huge saves in the second that could have easily went in on Marty. If making 2 huge saves in a tied game isn't making the big stop I don't know what is. Or how bout the save he made on Letang in game 2 of the Pens series to keep the Flyers from going down 3, yeah that wasn't a big save at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aou5WaSxtOY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nog1cVLV-Q

Never In Doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan1122 View Post
    Yeah it's completely Bryz's fault that he can't stop 3 give and goes from 3 feet in front of the net. But I know you didn't watch the game because he made 2 huge saves in the second that could have easily went in on Marty. If making 2 huge saves in a tied game isn't making the big stop I don't know what is. Or how bout the save he made on Letang in game 2 of the Pens series to keep the Flyers from going down 3, yeah that wasn't a big save at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aou5WaSxtOY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nog1cVLV-Q
    Your in denial bro...game 1 bryz lets in that softie from sykora and the game goes to ot...the parise wrap around in game 3...game 2 was a total abomination also.

Ethan1122

Your in denial bro...game 1 bryz lets in that softie from sykora and the game goes to ot...the parise wrap around in game 3...game 2 was a total abomination also.
    Sykora was on a break away but I agree Bryz should of had that one. Parise wrap in game 3 came of a bad turnover behide the net. Game 2 he keep the Flyers in the game. In case you didn't remember the Flyers where completely out played and where out shot 29-9 through 2 periods and where still up 1-0. You are a complete idiot if you think the Flyers lost game 2 because of Bryz.

Never In Doubt

For the amount of money Bryz gets...he needs to come up big and stop either the 1st or 3rd one...2nd he had no chance. But forget about him...your team is just getting straight up outworked and its a joke because they have so much more talent than the devils

Ethan1122

For the amount of money Bryz gets...he needs to come up big and stop either the 1st or 3rd one...2nd he had no chance. But forget about him...your team is just getting straight up outworked and its a joke because they have so much more talent than the devils
    I agree dude and it's hard to watch. The Devils are just completely destroying us and Bryz is the only person that is showing up game in and game out. The only bright spot that I can think of is that the Flyers are really young so they will hopefully learn from this, and that Matt Carle will be gone after this season