Marco T
    Marco T's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Marco T hockey

L.A Kings -135 Quick is just to much, team is also just playing to good right now to bet against them at home for the sweep.

Philly @ N.J Over 5.5 +120 game will be up and down, Philly will get and draw the penalties I like N.J at home to win but im thinking the 3-3 O.T type of game.

Marco T

2-0 +2.20 Units

Phoenix -115 Phoenix at home is a different team they will close this out. Smith is to big and fast.

No idea on the total at 5, Phoenix may put 3-4 in so I would say the safe bet would be the over but gonna lay off unless it goes to 4.5 at good value

also like Rangers they have been more consistent on offense and Lundquist is Solid, Caps are not as consistent on offense but Holtbee has kept them alive in the playoffs game should go under 5 no more than 5 no way no how. if line is set to 5 Im on it same with Rangers pending the value

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Even with the LAK series win for myself Im trying to hedge off my bigger 500u -1.15 for nashville. I honestly feel like putting at least 100 on the next game at least on phoenix but then im scared nashville will do what I want them to do; What I feel they are still capable of.. I may only touch the under 5 NY rangers like you to be safer and then rest on MLB. But even with under 5 Im not overly confident putting 300-500 to fix my series bet with that matchup. Im really unsure what to do to fix this

Marco T

3-0 +3.20 Units

Devils +125 the Devils are outplaying them, Brodeur is starting to get hot. Flyers have scored 10 goals in the series 9 in regulation and only 6 goals 5 on 5 in 4 games thats not good. Devils scored 15 goals 14 in regulation and 11 5 on 5 in 4 games that is good. Plus Giroux out hes got 2 goals and assist in the series so hes been in on 30% of there scoring plus hes one hell of a defender.

Marco T

4-0 +4.45 Units

I got nothing for tomorrow dont and wont force anything. gonna be worth it just to watch one hell of a hockey game. Caps and Rangers are very evenly matched edge take the home team and the under.

maybe a play if game 7 on Rangers if good price dont see them losing 2 straight.

Marco T

Damn should have forced up a play home team and under hit oh well better safe then sorry. thinking game 7 Rangers and Under but the value may not be there so maybe a parlay.

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by Marco T View Post
    Damn should have forced up a play home team and under hit oh well better safe then sorry. thinking game 7 Rangers and Under but the value may not be there so maybe a parlay.
    haha thats what I keep doing

Marco T

4-0 +4.45 Units in NHL plays

Caps @ Rangers Over 4.5 -130 was gonna go with the under but the Caps have been able to penetrate and score, Rangers will give them everything they got but may not be enough this game goes to O.T 2-2 I dont have enough coins to flip for a side. Home team has edge but the Caps have the momentum and confidence.

Marco T

4-1 +3.15 Units in NHL plays

went against my original gut feeling and lost yesterday what a mistake its like poker your whatever your gut first tells you is always the best.

Phoenix Coyotes +106 both very good teams Phoenix plays safer L.A likes to take some chance and Phoenix D is good enough to neutralize and capatilize.