Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Kings vs Blues, whats the play?

Rarely bet NHL or watch the games besides the playoffs. Seems like the games move to another level when the fight for the cup begins. I seem to do surprisingly well in the playoffs. I go into it with little bias, no formulated opinions and simple ride hot goalies.

Really like the Kings tonight laying -115 on the ML. Keep going back and forth between Kings on the ML and Kings (TT) of Over 2 -135. Jonathon Quick has been a friggin wall between the pipes and hard to see that changing tonight. The Staples center will be rocking as they welcome the Kings back with a surprising 2-0 lead. Elliot seems to have lost all confidence in the net and no one can argue that the Blues defense is doing a hell of a lot to help him. I like the fact that Sutter had the team spend the night in a local hotel last night and will do the same prior to the next game. Kings have been warriors on the road so why not have them stay together prior to games? Maybe it's the breakfast? Blues seemed rattled and even if Pietrangelo skates tonight, doubt he's close to 100%.

Want to go fairly big with the Kings tonight, but hate to offset a big play I have on the Heat tonight - 3 1/2. I know the game is -5 / -5 1/2 , but I stepped up on that game when the Amare fiasco was unfolding.

Usually, I'd just jump on the Kings, but licking my wounds a bit from a big play on The Caps last night. 3 0T's and I don't think I've ever seen that many pucks ring off the pipes in a OT game. Thinking I'll pass on the Flyer game tonight and see how it plays out. Devils trapping Defense really stymied the Flyer offense. Even though Bryzgalov had a good night, he fell apart in the 3rd and can be shaky at times.

The TT OV 2 seems risky and juiced. Number is low, but a 1-0, 2-1 game isn't unfathomable. Strong lean to the Kings ML. Betting action seems balanced. Anybody like the Blues here? It's do or die tonight for them. A hot goalie can sometimes make the offensive attack try to make precision shots vs simply throwing the rubber at the net and rushing it looking for rebounds, deflections.

Curious if anyone has a strong arguement to play the Blues? Kings or pass for me, unless I'm missing some jewels of wisdom. gl with your picks

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Kings win!!!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Kings in regulation.

aznbluff
    Update your status