remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Overs overs this week

Im not positive... I am deffinately much more certain than Ive been in the past. I can see Nashville game, tonights philadelphia game, St louis" next game and maybe even the next washington game going over... Why?

The nashville game is set at +- 5 points, the washington game is now +-4.5 , seems simple enough, if either team tries hard its a great shot. Not only that, everyone predicts philadelphia tonight to be an over with two high scoring fighting teams, one has to cancel the other out and it turns out it is a favorite + money. I think it would be a good oppurtunity to place straight money on the 1st over game, and parlay the rest.

More importantly if the over 5.5 in philly screws me the over 1.5 1st period should work out

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

love how the over in the philadelphia game is +135 at 5dimes, that's a good deal, i'm playing it. they are making a mistake with that line i think.

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

I think the reason even though the line keeps getting better. I think I got it at +121 or a little higher while its about +132 now so I did an extra parlay... I think the reason is its 5.5, they think the .5 will make any difference while the rest of us know it wont the worst case is the push but unless this is as tight as a 2-1 game which we dont think possible..