icecapper
    icecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

What's with these Racist Bruins Fans?

Hard to believe this stuff still exists.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...ge-on-twitter/

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Very fukking sad classless idiots and then share their stupidity online with twitter keep that shit to yourselves lose with respect ppl

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

You guys realize that there are probably at least 5-7 racist threads started in Players Talk every week, right?

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

and if you look at the accounts in which those tweets come from they are mostly other fans like canadian fans and minny fans..MA is one of the least racist states in the country! its all obama liberals here!!!

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

And people are saying Philly is bad, we would never go this low.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

there are idiots everywhere. MA contains racists like any other state.

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

There from Boston and Mass. what do you expect? Irish white trash capital of the world

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Unreal but not surprising from Boston Tim Thomas probably said the same thing though after the game

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Unreal but not surprising from Boston Tim Thomas probably said the same thing though after the game
    Tim Thomas probably said that when declining to visit the White House a few months back!

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan1122 View Post
    And people are saying Philly is bad, we would never go this low.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Quote Originally Posted by dredmahawkus View Post
    and if you look at the accounts in which those tweets come from they are mostly other fans like canadian fans and minny fans..MA is one of the least racist states in the country! its all obama liberals here!!!
    lol blame canada.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

these are isolated instances of a couple fans who do not accurately represent the population in the region. you can find 3 or 4 racist people in any state. that does not mean those 3 or 4 people accurately represent the population in that state. Just because a couple dumb people tweeted something doesn't mean that the majority of bruins fans are racist. i know lots of bruins fans that are not racist. These are isolated instances of people who do not represent the fan base. It has nothing to do with bruins fans. it has to do with a couple idiots that live in the state. i am a bruins fan, and i am not racist. There are dumb racist people everywhere. It has to do with not accepting other people's ethnicities. It does not have to do with which professional sports team someone follows.
    Last edited by hockey216; 04-26-12 at 03:21 PM.

hockey216

Quote Originally Posted by beg154860 View Post
    There from Boston and Mass. what do you expect? Irish white trash capital of the world
    actually if you came to boston you would see things differently. Boston is very liberal with its political ideology. Most of the people i've talked to are supporters of affirmative action (legal discrimination against whites that gives blacks a procedural advantage in job hiring). Most peole there are crazy Obama supporters. If you look at the 2008 election everybody in boston voted for Obama. if they were racist why would they vote for black guy?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    actually if you came to boston you would see things differently. Boston is very liberal with its political ideology. Most of the people i've talked to are supporters of affirmative action (legal discrimination against whites that gives blacks a procedural advantage in job hiring). Most peole there are crazy Obama supporters. If you look at the 2008 election everybody in boston voted for Obama. if they were racist why would they vote for black guy?
    affirmative action is racist.

icecapper
    icecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

these are isolated instances of a couple fans who do not accurately represent the population in the region. you can find 3 or 4 racist people in any state. that does not mean those 3 or 4 people accurately represent the population in that state. Just because a couple dumb people tweeted something doesn't mean that the majority of bruins fans are racist. i know lots of bruins fans that are not racist. These are isolated instances of people who do not represent the fan base. It has nothing to do with bruins fans. it has to do with a couple idiots that live in the state. i am a bruins fan, and i am not racist. There are dumb racist people everywhere. It has to do with not accepting other people's ethnicities. It does not have to do with which professional sports team someone follows.
    I agree with your sentiment. Similar to the riots in Vancouver last season, made people in BC and across the country look like morons but was not an accurate reflection. Most of these racist comments came from fans that probably hadn't watched a game all year anyway.

hockey216

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    i dont know how the supreme court hasn't outlawed it yet. it is DISCRIMINATION which violates the 14th constitutional amendment to equal protection under the law based on race. some courts in certain states have outlawed certain types. Michigan University was famous for taking the applications of black people, and "adding points" to all black people's applications just because they were black. It's like the equivalent of them crossing out your 1200 SAT score and replacing it with a 1450. or taking your gpa from 3.1 to a 3.6. Someone sued the university and the courts ruled they can't "add points" just because people are a certain race. but the school can still favor blacks by admitting lesser quality black applicants than higher quality white applicants. happens in hob hiring too. black people get hired over more qualified white people just because "its good to discriminate whites because it lessens the injustice of slavery 150 years ago.".

Could you imagine if colleges were rejecting black people with 1400 SAT scores and 4.0 GPA's to admit white people with 1100 sat scorews and 2.8 GPA's? The NAACP would go ape-shit. it would be on the cover of every left wing news magazine about how schools are racist, etc. But when a school discriminates white people.... nobody cares.
    Last edited by hockey216; 04-26-12 at 03:38 PM.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by icecapper View Post
    I agree with your sentiment. Similar to the riots in Vancouver last season, made people in BC and across the country look like morons but was not an accurate reflection. Most of these racist comments came from fans that probably hadn't watched a game all year anyway.
    a lot of them weren't even BC residents

nate turner
    Update your status
    nate turner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    yes its racist,until you find out ashkenazi women and there christian supporters benefit the most.go look it up

RabidGoat
    I smoked my xmas tree
    RabidGoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by dredmahawkus View Post
    Just thought I'd point out that just because a state is liberal doesn't make them any more or less racist than another state =D

hockey216

Quote Originally Posted by RabidGoat View Post
    Just thought I'd point out that just because a state is liberal doesn't make them any more or less racist than another state =D
    sure it does. they are voting for a black president. they support giving blacks procedural advantages in job hiring and education. they support providing underprivaleged blacks and minorities with free government housing, free food, free medical care... etc.

DwightShrute

sure it does. they are voting for a black president. they support giving blacks procedural advantages in job hiring and education. they support providing underprivaleged blacks and minorities with free government housing, free food, free medical care... etc.
    do you think they voted for Obama because he was black or because of his spread the wealth message and entitlements he campaigned on? Personally, I think that it he was white, Hispanic, Oriental or a woman with that similar message he would have had the same people vote for him. Ya sure, some idiots would vote for him just because he is black but those people are lost causes. Lots of white people voted for him and not because he was black either. I hate the term black president. He is the president. Period.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Funny, I thought Tim Thomas was the biggest bigot in Boston?

hockey216

Vote for Obama because he will pay for your gas and your mortgage!

hockey216

We all know how intelligent these liberals are.

nate turner
    Update your status
    nate turner's Avatar Become A Pro!

notice how the ashkenazi's and there christian supporters deflect from the original point of thread.

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post

Still butt hurt huh puck it? That asshole was from Jersey but still he is one person. This was a huge amount of people. Here is a couple of pictures for you. Enjoy the offseason.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-16-15 at 11:31 AM. Reason: image does not exist