Flyers playoff appearances: 33
    Pens playoff appearances: 24

Flyers Conf. Championships: 8
    Pens Conf. Championships: 4

Flyers Division Titles: 16
    Pens Division Titles: 8

Flyers all time record: 1965-1396-457
    Pens all time record: 1631-1639-383
    I wonder if that is what teams base their success off of at the end of the season. How many playoff appearances, conf. titles, and division titles they win. Doop dooop nope.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-31-16 at 11:59 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Lots of Bears/Cubs/Bulls fans are shuttled in from Iowa and Indiana... that doesn't make them any less Chicago's...

Unfortunately, Philly's fan base market goes into Jersey and those douchebags are yours. Might as well embrace them.
    Fair enough. You guys have Steve Bartman, we have guys or like to fight. That guy that threw up on that little girl should never be allowed back in Philly.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan1122 View Post
    Fair enough. You guys have Steve Bartman, we have guys or like to fight. That guy that threw up on that little girl should never be allowed back in Philly.
    Steve Bartman wasn't a bad fan. Just a nerd. He is probably a Marlins fan by now anyway.

Ethan1122

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I wonder if that is what teams base their success off of at the end of the season. How many playoff appearances, conf. titles, and division titles they win. Doop dooop nope.
    Of course you bring the Wings into this because you have nothing. The Pens won 1 more Stanley cup then us but we could be tied at the end of the season. 1 Stanley Cup doesn't equal 9 more playoff appearances, 4 more conference championships, 8 division titles, and a record of 8 games under .500 compared to Philly's 569 games over .500

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

If that's the case then wtf did Detroit do this year bitch?

PickWinnerAllDay

Of course you bring the Wings into this because you have nothing. The Pens won 1 more Stanley cup then us but we could be tied at the end of the season. 1 Stanley Cup doesn't equal 9 more playoff appearances, 4 more conference championships, 8 division titles, and a record of 8 games under .500 compared to Philly's 569 games over .500
    Championships are king...

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Championships are king...
    Unless, of course, the NHL begs you to save their brand of hockey and the western world pins it's hopes squarely on you to defeat a threat that menaced the entire free world.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Unless, of course, the NHL begs you to save their brand of hockey and the western world pins it's hopes squarely on you to defeat a threat that menaced the entire free world.

The Blackhawks have more stanley cups than both Philly and Pittsburgh.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Those Cubs look great. Might win the World Series this year.

PickWinnerAllDay

One weak link does not kill a city. Besides, I was being preached to about history. Cubs have as much history as any team in the league. Think they have the 2nd most wins and like 3rd most hall of famers.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

But have the blackhawks changed the NHL????????????????????????

Did they beat up people to change the game forever?????????????/

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

One weak link does not kill a city. Besides, I was being preached to about history. Cubs have as much history as any team in the league. Think they have the 2nd most wins and like 3rd most hall of famers.
    Red Wings looked awesome in the playoffs. Might win the Stanley Cup this year.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

But have the blackhawks changed the NHL????????????????????????

Did they beat up people to change the game forever?????????????/

Blackhawks been around a lot longer than we have.

We still have a higher winning percentage than either Chicago or Detroit.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Blackhawks been around a lot longer than we have.

We still have a higher winning percentage than either Chicago or Detroit.

Winners talk, losers walk.

"bitch"

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Winners talk, losers walk.

"bitch"

Who's the losers again?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-24-16 at 02:44 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Ethan1122

What's wrong Dunce you have nothing after I bring up stats and you bring the wings into this. Congrats on your history and please enjoy watching the Flyers continue to play hockey while the Wings hit the green.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

What's wrong Dunce you have nothing after I bring up stats and you bring the wings into this. Congrats on your history and please enjoy watching the Flyers continue to play hockey while the Wings hit the green.
    Stats are what a team sets out to accomplish and that is to win a stanley cup. Detroit has done that 4 times in the last two decades. Modern era is since 1992, Flyers have done absolutely nothing at all. Red Wings have won 4. What stats are you trying to convince to me that makes anyone in sane thought think the Flyers are superior to the Red Wings, Blackhawks, or Penguins? Because they have more regular season wins? More division titles?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Stats are what a team sets out to accomplish and that is to win a stanley cup. Detroit has done that 4 times in the last two decades. Modern era is since 1992, Flyers have done absolutely nothing at all. Red Wings have won 4. What stats are you trying to convince to me that makes anyone in sane thought think the Flyers are superior to the Red Wings, Blackhawks, or Penguins? Because they have more regular season wins? More division titles?
    Flyers have a better organizational winning percentage than all the teams you mention.

Flyers were winning division titles and conference championships while the Penguins sat in the gutter for years.

Flyers have also had the bigger impact on the game itself than all the teams you mention.

Come talk to me when Detroit, Chicago, and Pittsburgh can transcend the sport itself and do more than simply win a title.

Ethan1122

I'm making an argument against Detroit but a team that has 1 more cup but less wins, conf. titles, division titles, and playoff appearance are not better then the Flyers. Not to mention a team that almost went bankrupt 4 times.

dzzznutz
    dzzznutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Just the facts typical philly idiots gloat after 1st round win. Go back to worshipping a statue of phillys biggest sports hero the fictional perennial loser rocky balboa,while the flyers, true to form fall short again.

Ethan1122

Quote Originally Posted by dzzznutz View Post
    Just the facts typical philly idiots gloat after 1st round win. Go back to worshipping a statue of phillys biggest sports hero the fictional perennial loser rocky balboa,while the flyers, true to form fall short again.
    Easy to talk shit when you don't name your favorite team. More then likely they are golfing with the Pens and Wings.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Flyers have a better organizational winning percentage than all the teams you mention.

Flyers were winning division titles and conference championships while the Penguins sat in the gutter for years.

Flyers have also had the bigger impact on the game itself than all the teams you mention.

Come talk to me when Detroit, Chicago, and Pittsburgh can transcend the sport itself and do more than simply win a title.
    They all have transcended the game you nit wit. Get out of that shit hole mentality you have. New Jersey has more to offer than worshiping the Flyers whom have accomplished nothing at all since 1975. Division and Conference titles mean shit. Detroit and Chicago are two of the original six. If you honestly can look yourself in the mirror when you're flexing and taking pictures and think they have had no impact on the game, you're delusion,should pinch your pipe, and read a book or two.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

They all have transcended the game you nit wit. Get out of that shit hole mentality you have. New Jersey has more to offer than worshiping the Flyers whom have accomplished nothing at all since 1975. Division and Conference titles mean shit. Detroit and Chicago are two of the original six. If you honestly can look yourself in the mirror when you're flexing and taking pictures and think they have had no impact on the game, you're delusion,should pinch your pipe, and read a book or two.
    Deuce

I have an Ipad.

Beg me for it and I'll send it to you.

You have to beg though.

In front of everyone.

Here.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Didnt the mighty steeler hood boys get eliminated by an 8-8 Tim Tebow lead Bronco team ??

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Deuce

I have an Ipad.

Beg me for it and I'll send it to you.

You have to beg though.

In front of everyone.

Here.

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Flyers playoff appearances: 33
    Pens playoff appearances: 24

Flyers Conf. Championships: 8
    Pens Conf. Championships: 4

Flyers Division Titles: 16
    Pens Division Titles: 8

Flyers all time record: 1965-1396-457
    Pens all time record: 1631-1639-383
    Useless stats, only one that matters is championships!

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

1990-1991 1991-1992 2008-2009

Both entered league same year. Pitt has 3, Philly has 2. What am I missing, Ace?
    Hi this is Ace,
    Your missing the fact that for the past 3 seasons the Flyers have gone further in the playoffs then the Pens
    Also you missed the fact that the Flyers call the Console center "home away from home" since we own you there

Forget Crosby and Malkin..... there's a new sherrif in the division .... Coutier and Shenn

Danm, your now the 3rd best team in the division !!!....ohhh thats gotta suck

Now go clean the toilets and get the place ready for us next year, and let us flyer fans concentrate on the next round

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    Hi this is Ace,
    Your missing the fact that for the past 3 seasons the Flyers have gone further in the playoffs then the Pens
    Also you missed the fact that the Flyers call the Console center "home away from home" since we own you there

Forget Crosby and Malkin..... there's a new sherrif in the division .... Coutier and Shenn

Danm, your now the 3rd best team in the division !!!....ohhh thats gotta suck

Now go clean the toilets and get the place ready for us next year, and let us flyer fans concentrate on the next round
    I don't give a flying fukk about Shitsburgh. No pun intended. I am proving a point that historically they are a better franchise than Philly. They have more hardware to prove it. They have won more championships. They are a much better team in the modern era. Congrats on having a better season.

HilltopTony
    HilltopTony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    They are not even in the same universe with us, gotta have all 4 major sports to even be considered a sports town, thats the 1st requirement.
    I may be wrong but I think Philthy only has 7 world titles between their 4 major teams and Pittsburgh has 14 World Titles between THEIR 3 major teams

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Im not a cubs fan, but its pretty funny that the cubs have as many world series wins as the phills.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

what fukin squares here fat fuk homers dooce and philly flyers arguing about "their teams" over internetz

phillyfliers what a dumbfuk op. "picture is worth a 1000 words" applies to an authentic picture that captures a remarkable moment. what you posted is contrived horseshit that has only been recycled 18000x over the internet fukin idiot

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Typical PhillyFlyers stat battle, always seems to forget the cup for some reason...
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-31-16 at 12:00 PM. Reason: image does not exist

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Philadelphia Fans, the worst fans in the country:

1. They boo their own team's championship celebrations
    2. They cheer Career ending injuries.
    3. Their stadium had a courtroom and a jail.
    4. They cost their own team games.
    5. They endorse killing dogs.
    6. They fire flare guns in the stadium.
    7. They even hate each other
    8. They hate Santa Claus
    9. They instigate fights with players.
    10. They get their team pepper sprayed.
    11. They puke on small children.
    12. They set mascots on fire.
    13. They throw batteries.
    14. They waste perfectly good beer.

Stay classy Philadelphia.

Ethan1122

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    Philadelphia Fans, the worst fans in the country:

1. They boo their own team's championship celebrations
    2. They cheer Career ending injuries.
    3. Their stadium had a courtroom and a jail.
    4. They cost their own team games.
    5. They endorse killing dogs.
    6. They fire flare guns in the stadium.
    7. They even hate each other
    8. They hate Santa Claus
    9. They instigate fights with players.
    10. They get their team pepper sprayed.
    11. They puke on small children.
    12. They set mascots on fire.
    13. They throw batteries.
    14. They waste perfectly good beer.

Stay classy Philadelphia.
    You forgot that they get to watch round 2 hockey in Wells Fargo Center. You also forgot that we allow our teams to almost go bankrupt, oh wait.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Dont forget we pelted jimmy johnson and troy aikman with iceballs, im particularly proud of that one. I also find it funny that people look down on us for cheering irvins injury, fukk irvin that pricks walking so let it go already you asswipes.

First 123 Last