MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Claude Giroux is the best player in hockey

Comes out and smacks pussy ass crosby in the mouth, sets the tone immediately and then scores the first goal. Penguins never had a shot today and the best part of watching this series was seeing a 19 year old rookie take malkin the retard to school. Refs did everything in their power to make calls against the flyers all series long too but we still kicked their asses. We got 5 rookies on this squad so the future looks bright and some cups to come, maybe even as early as this year since our nemesis the rangers are on the ropes.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Top 10 at best. Cups to come? Win one just one first, kid. Settle down you need 12 more wins, Ace.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

He will be the best...not sure right now, though. Turning into a great series, from a standpoint of someone who is not a flyers/ penguins fan.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Future is bright with all these rookies playing top caliber hockey and gaining postseason experiece in their brief careers already, we have a couple of cups already chief.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Top 10 at best. Cups to come? Win one just one first, kid. Settle down you need 12 more wins, Ace.
    Top 10?

If Detroit offered their entire team for him the Flyers still wouldn't trade him.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

He's hot... but that's like anything in life... not even in the Top 10.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

He was among the league leaders in points this year, hes certainly better then the points leader who got worked this series.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Top 10?

If Detroit offered their entire team for him the Flyers still wouldn't trade him.
    Detroit buried you assholes both times they met. Detroit was bange up in the loss but ask Jakub how that game went. Settle down, Datsyuk is 10x the player Giroux is and anyone with hockey knowledge would know that. You're ignorant if you actually think that. If and I mean if Flyers win, they will have salary cap issues. Blackhawks part 2.
    Last edited by Deuce; 04-22-12 at 02:17 PM.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Detroit buried you assholes both times they met. Settle down, Datsyuk is 10x the player Giroux is and anyone with hockey knowledge would know that. You're ignorant if you actually think that. If and I mean if Flyers win, they will have salary cap issues. Blackhawks part 2.
    Fukk off with your bullshit. Flyers still have a way better all-time winning percentage.

I'll say it again, Detroit can offer their entire team and the Flyers still would not trade Claude Giroux.

Pavel Datsyuk?

The guy who just put in that huge 3 point effort in the series vs. Nashville where they just got eliminated in 5 games?

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Detroit buried you assholes both times they met. Detroit was bange up in the loss but ask Jakub how that game went. Settle down, Datsyuk is 10x the player Giroux is and anyone with hockey knowledge would know that. You're ignorant if you actually think that. If and I mean if Flyers win, they will have salary cap issues. Blackhawks part 2.
    The Flyers and wings actually split this year "asshole" if you guys buried us how did we win? Also don't act like the Flyers haven't had there fair share of injuries this year.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Fukk off with your bullshit. Flyers still have a way better all-time winning percentage.

I'll say it again, Detroit can offer their entire team and the Flyers still would not trade Claude Giroux.

Pavel Datsyuk?

The guy who just put in that huge 3 point effort in the series vs. Nashville where they just got eliminated in 5 games?
    You win, bro. You know more about hockey than I do. It couldn't be that a goalie wins series or that Detroit outshot them 42-25. Nah. I wouldnt want that awful Conn Smyth winner Zetterberg either, he is terrible. Go pinch your pipe. You're comparing Detroit to Philly is like comparing the Mariners to the Yankees. They are having a decent year. I guarantee they get knocked out.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

id say hes in the top 5 right now. has potential to be in the top 3 very soon.

Ethan1122

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

You win, bro. You know more about hockey than I do. It couldn't be that a goalie wins series or that Detroit outshot them 42-25. Nah. I wouldnt want that awful Conn Smyth winner Zetterberg either, he is terrible. Go pinch your pipe. You're comparing Detroit to Philly is like comparing the Mariners to the Yankees. They are having a decent year. I guarantee they get knocked out.
    Excuses, excuses.

Again, fukk off with your bullshit. As an organization, the Flyers win at a much higher percentage than Detroit and you bitches already got knocked out. First round exit.

Zetterberg?

Yeah he was awesome with that huge 3 point series vs. Nashville.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Refs against Flyers? You seriously have to be blind.

Giroux is a nobody. Win a cup, Win Hart, Win Art Ross, Win Something, Maybe start with scoring 30 goals first.

Flyers dive and embellish everything while the stupid refs eat it up. NHL is such a joke.
    Cheap shots to the head barely get noticed while they call every two hand touch.

I had turn the game off after the 1st period, basically unwatchable. Quick whistle when Pens score with shoving on the goalie while the same play gets no whistle for a minute on the other end.

True late steam at Pinnacle and Pens had no chance today.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

Giroux is a nobody. Win a cup, Win Hart, Win Art Ross, Win Something, Maybe start with scoring 30 goals first.

Flyers dive and embellish everything while the stupid refs eat it up. NHL is such a joke.
    Cheap shots to the head barely get noticed while they call every two hand touch.

I had turn the game off after the 1st period, basically unwatchable. Quick whistle when Pens score with shoving on the goalie while the same play gets no whistle for a minute on the other end.

Your fukking retarded man just like you thought you were the dunk expert, timmonen got a game misconduct cause he fought crosby last week and timmonen never fights. They called every little thing they could if anyone touched crosby or malkin the whole series except for the first hit to open the game today and i was shocked they didnt blow a whistle, your the dumbest fukk on here douchebag.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hockey lacks stars therefore the sport is very poor as far as popularity in usa

Ethan1122

This guy just said the Flyers dive? LMFAOOOOOOOO did you see Letang in game 1? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KH9Z-ig8FoA

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

Giroux is a nobody?

Ask Crosby how much of a nobody he is.

You must be another butt-hurt penguin fan.

Giroux might be the most untouchable player in the league.

A 24 year old with unlimited potential.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Anyone who knows even a little bit about hockey saw this coming 2 years ago. Giroux will be a great player for a long time if he can stay healthy.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Giroux hasn't won anything at all. Calm the fukk down, he is good. Congrats. Wait until he wins something just claim he is even in the conversation as even top 10 let alone best.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Anyone who knows even a little bit about hockey saw this coming 2 years ago. Giroux will be a great player for a long time if he can stay healthy.
    how 'bout it-

wish i could pull out a few quotes from years ago....but nah, this sbr hell hole keeps track of your numbers of posts, just NOT the ACTUAL posts

ignore all the chit talkers, they know how to bet hockey (notice i lay no claims to their win ratio) and thats a bout it if they cant see the talent he has (not to mention pure stats)

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Giroux hasn't won anything at all. Calm the fukk down, he is good. Congrats. Wait until he wins something just claim he is even in the conversation as even top 10 let alone best.
    sounds like its time for someone to change their avatar.....and that someone's a lil crank-keeeey about it

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

lol flyers are out next round , as long as the other team doesn't have fleury in net

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

I don't think Giroux is the best player in hockey yet...would I trade him for any player in the league right now?....**** no.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Giroux is a nobody?

Ask Crosby how much of a nobody he is.

You must be another butt-hurt penguin fan.

Giroux might be the most untouchable player in the league.

A 24 year old with unlimited potential.

Calm down cowboy. We got somebody 2 years younger who might think differently. Potential's a dime a dozen, I'll take production.

Name:  Screen shot 2012-04-22 at 4.41.37 PM.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  33.8 KB

And speaking as a fan of neither team, you're fooling yourself if you think Philly brass wouldn't take Crosby in a f*king heartbeat.

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

giroux is the greatest player in all of sports including fictional sports like pokemon battles and quidditch.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ra77er

Ethan1122

Quote Originally Posted by nammertl View Post
    giroux is the greatest player in all of sports including fictional sports like pokemon battles and quidditch.
    A statement we can all agree with.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Can't disagree with this. Outplayed that bitch Crosby in every facet of the game. Best player in the league right now for sure.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Anyone who's saying he's not Top 10 doesn't have a clue what they're talking about.

#WatchAGame

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8394

Settle down PhillyFlyers, Ya he's good but let's not over do it. Put down the pipe down for a few minutes and maybe open a window or stick your face in some cold water

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Winning is a team effort not an individual one, idiot.

We're talking about the best player in the NHL.

You said he was top ten at BEST.

He is easily better than top 10.

That's the argument.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Calm down cowboy. We got somebody 2 years younger who might think differently. Potential's a dime a dozen, I'll take production.

Name:  Screen shot 2012-04-22 at 4.41.37 PM.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  33.8 KB

And speaking as a fan of neither team, you're fooling yourself if you think Philly brass wouldn't take Crosby in a f*king heartbeat.
    Stamkos is a better pure goal scorer than Giroux but that's it.

Claude is a better all-around player, especially on faceoffs and defensively.

Statistically, this season, Stamkos only had 4 more points than G but he played all 82 games and G missed 5.

12 Last