MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

Bruins, Rangers, Devils

All 3 of these series are tied at 2-2. I still like the Rangers to advance. Boston I'm not too sure. They are out shooting the Caps and controlling possession, but it doesn't seem to matter. No feel on the Devils series, but I think it will go 7.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by MoneylineExpress View Post
    All 3 of these series are tied at 2-2. I still like the Rangers to advance. Boston I'm not too sure. They are out shooting the Caps and controlling possession, but it doesn't seem to matter. No feel on the Devils series, but I think it will go 7.
    Odds are crap on Bruins and Rangers, with the books making the Bruins a bit more of a favorite which I agree with. Rangers have been outplayed or at least matched in the last 3 games. It does look like Alfredsson is out for game 5 which is big. New Jersey at -150 probably the best bet of the three at this point.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

rangers sit back and play defense all game, they love it. take some fukkin shots now and then, damn.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Bruins might be a bad bet. Day game tomorrow then a b2b on Sunday at a time to be determined. They were like 2-12 in day games this year. Plus they are shuffling their lines like crazy! No chemistry at all! Hate to say it but my bruins may be done!

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by dredmahawkus View Post
    Bruins might be a bad bet. Day game tomorrow then a b2b on Sunday at a time to be determined. They were like 2-12 in day games this year. Plus they are shuffling their lines like crazy! No chemistry at all! Hate to say it but my bruins may be done!
    I am a little worried too, but think they can pull it out. The problem is the Bruins are brutal to beat if they have even a slight edge in goal tending, especially in a 7 game series. Who knew Holtby would be THIS good? Can he keep it up? I think Caps to win tomorrow is better than the series bet. I think there is still a decent chance Bruins can come back to win two if the lost tomorrow.

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see Rangers, Bruins and Devils advancing. I see Devils advancing faster than the other 2. Rangers take it all slow and as long as Biron aint in the net they got a great shot to keep going forward.

FACT--If Biron is in the NET I bet the OVER everytime..LOL. I hate him as a goalie!!! Some may like him but I think he is the worst EVER! Thats my thoughts so take them as u will.

Oh and if Panthers magically advance Im SOOOOO getting one of them rats...LMFAO

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    I am a little worried too, but think they can pull it out. The problem is the Bruins are brutal to beat if they have even a slight edge in goal tending, especially in a 7 game series. Who knew Holtby would be THIS good? Can he keep it up? I think Caps to win tomorrow is better than the series bet. I think there is still a decent chance Bruins can come back to win two if the lost tomorrow.
    That Holtby kid has been insane.....blocking 45 shots....but its not like they were 45 good saves. Bruins didnt get to too many rebounds! and Holtby didnt make too many great saves.
    The bruins really cant shoot! Lucic had the whole half of the net open all he had to do was put the puck high in one instance last night, and he shot it right into Holtbys pads! Semins goal was insane! I dont think the bruins have a single shooter on that team....besides Seguin who is yet still way young.
    The Bruins dominated that game last...when they dominate like that they should win.
    That was so insane when they were out shooting the caps like 18-1 yet losing 1-0!
    I dont know what to think from what I have seen so far. I didnt think the caps were going to give them this much trouble. This series really could go either way right now.....I couldnt lay -200 for the bruins now.