dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best baby 4/19/12

good morning guy's we had a unreal day yesterday we made a killing going 2-0 and both very big underdog's using that - I did have OTTAWA-105 but i'm not going to count that 1 because I did not post the game but anyway let's try to win 1 more game then we lose, this is a long playoff's let's take a little money at a time 1 game SAN JOSE under 5 -120 that's my limit paying -120 juice that's as high as I will go 2 game CHICAGO -5 +113 in regulation time only if chicago does lose this game there all done I just hope that the game does not go to O.T. like the last 3 game's did the only thing that does worry me is there goalie chicago goalie is not that strong but chicago will not lose this game I will take that chance that the game does not go to O.T. game 3 NEW JERSEY -5+104 in regulation time only if new jersey does lose there done I believe this series will go to 7 game's P.S.this is up to you I will not count this game I might play this game I don't no yet i'm looking at WASHINGTON +120 very nice price on WASHINGTON but like I said this game is up to you because this is a very hard game gl my brother's this would be just what we need going 3-0 maybe 4-0 1 more time where off to the bank before they run out of money

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

you havent steered me wrong yet, I think I will jump on em all with ya 2u each

dilaudid8

spladle08 I did try to PM you to tell you something but this froum won't let me PM you it used to but I don't know what happened I think that I know why sbr won't let me PM you but on this thread I can't say or they will bann me like they did on THE RX forum where 2 year's ago in football that's my real game I was number 1 at the end of football season I went 66.6 percent, and the next thing that I no I got banned and I did nothing wrong believe me brother a lot of site's don't want winner's i'm not saying this is 1 of them because of there sponser's if you have a very big following you can really hurt the bookmaker's like bo dog or 5 dime's or pinn and so on like I said i'm not saying that this is 1 of those site's but it happen's it really does gl my brother

nosaij
    nosaij's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7131

you mean nj -1.5 and chi -1.5 right?

spladle08

Dil shoot me an email @ spladle08@live.com

nosaij

or is it under 5?

spladle08

Quote Originally Posted by nosaij View Post
    or is it under 5?
    Its in regulation time..... you gain a little because you don't get overtime

dilaudid8

nosaij no a lot of the sport'sbooks have that - or + it's called regulation time bet's . if you don't no what that mean's the team you take must win or lose in regulation time only the line is a lot DIFF big time so the odd's I gave you might change a little but not a lot SAN JOSE under-120 not san jose to win so the line's are right, do not bet -1,5 that's not what I mean gl my brother /spladle08 I will shoot you a email

nosaij

i am sorry so the bet is under 5 goals in regulation time yea?

dilaudid8

spladle08 I have to leave for about 1 hour when I get back I will shoot you a e mail

spladle08

kkk and Nosaij the only team total he listed was San Jose U5 and that can go to OT.... the other games he played are in Regulation.... and Washington +120 is for the game (can included OT)

spladle08

I think I am also going 2u on the OV 5 in the NJ/FLA game, It will probly end 3-2 but could easily see NJ scoring 4+ if they dont shut down

dilaudid8

thank's spladle08 that's what I mean ty/ did you get my g mail if you did you will know a lot more about me and everything you read is 100 percent fact gl talk to you soon

dilaudid8

nosaij sorry about not getting back I have a very bad headache's your right yes under 5 san jose

dilaudid8

guy's I don't watch sport's anymore because I learned a long time ago it won't change a thing, but I never like to do this there might be a add on game 1 of the game's the line I was looking for just came in so there might be a add on game for the 10.30pm start gl

dilaudid8

sorry guy's no bet's I was wrong don't like the line, talk to you tomorrow because my headache's are getting very bad and I don't know who is winning or not but gl to my brother's let's take the bookmaker's to the bank or should I say we better run to the bank before they run out of moneygoodnight 1 of my brother's you know who you are I sent you an e mail believe it because it's the truth

spladle08

Naw man I didn't get the email, resend, I'm interested now! And thanks again for the great picks

EASY_MONEY72
    2001 WS OF POKER CHAMPION
    EASY_MONEY72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

if you think any of these sites want winners posted, you are sadly mistaken.

dilaudid8

spladle08 I did try again to e mail you and it came back mail box unavailable, you no what go to CAPPING THE GAME and read my profile everything that you read is 100 percent fact there is a lot more that I want to say but I can't for some reason my e mail come's back and said that your mail box is unavailable ,1 thing i'm not a computer wiz i'm old school this is my 1 computer so i'm doing something wrong but all my other e mail does go through like I said i'm old school everything I did I did by pen and paper,P.S. but now everything is done by computer talk to you later

spladle08

Got my son today so I will be on and off of here but mostly off, so whatever you say Im getting locked in and hopefully we laugh straight to the bank... 20u on Pitt game already... cant wait to hear ur gems

I'll get that profile read soon, I have another email but wasn't gonna post it on here... it says you dont or cant recieve messages when I try to message u on here