Lippsman
    Lippsman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

The unoffical Lippsman split alternate picks.

Ok, the split did well last night by winning with the Flyers and Kings. So we are pretty happy with just the Wings losing.

But what about those home teams that lost thier first game. Well.....those teams do quite well in the 2nd game. Remember we win the first game in the split we walk away.

But some just can't walk away.
    For those that cant, and if you do. Take the Pens and Nucks for game 2.

Don't play the ML, Don't play the ML, Don't play the ML, Don't play the ML

Don't play the regulation, Don't play the regulation, Don't play the regulation

Play these teams on the -1 line.

Take the Pens and Nucks on the -1 line for the next game. You are taking a huge risk by playing the regulation or PL lines.

It's running at about -210 for the Pens and +140 for the PL.
    Nucks are -175 for ML and +175 for the PL.

So if you want to win $100 on the Pens you would wager $87.50 on the ML and $41.67 on the PL. You don't have to be exact. In this example you have knocked the juice down from -200 to -129 !!!!
    For the Nucks you don't have to lay out as much

To make $100 you wager $63.64 on the ML and $36.36 on the PL. Here you have knocked the juice down from -175 to a Pick'em
    Now we will add the Rangers B's, Blues if the lose tonight.
    And I hope they do.

Lippsman

Looks like the -1 or again the regulation line saved tons of cash. Losing 2.29 units is a hell of a lot better then dropping almost 4.

Today the play is the Blues -154. Now those of you that know me know I know won't lay over -140 on a straight wager. Personally I think the -1 is the way to go here, but -154 is not horrible for a home team that lost the first game.

Lippsman

1-2 for the alternate picks so far, dropping -1.29 units.

The pick today is the Panthers. You get them at a very good price of

Panthers +105