abev
    abev's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get Up Early: Rangers @ Bruins

Game time at 1p. My hope is to get this one right with a modest bet so I can bankroll myself for the rest of the day

Anyone have thoughts? If FLA lost last night I would have no problem Rangers ftw b/c they would be a little desperate. I can really see the Rangers come out flying and Boston is pretty locked in to the 1 seed in the east. I am leaning Rangers ftw at +150 or better.

stenb
    stenb's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really really hard game to cap a winner in my opinion. Maybe just stay with an over / under instead. I'm thinking under due to the goalies' recent performances, as well as this not being an important enough fixture for both teams to really go all out.

BOS - NYR UNDER 5.5 for me.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

I like the game under and the 1st period under 1.5. In 3 meetings this year between these two clubs they have a combined 1 goal in the 1st period.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Weeeeeeeee nailed it!

gambit718
    gambit718's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I think it going to be 3-0 Bruins at the end of the day. After the game is over put all your winnings on the Monteal /Toronto over.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Haha yup I bet 2.8 to win 2 on that game. All games have been 7 or higher this year and Gerber vs Halak should be a gong show.

abev
    abev's Avatar Become A Pro!

I should've listened to dennisgreen