Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

SJ/LAK combine for 7 Power Play Goals

That has to be some kind of record. That is flat out insane, especially when the total was one of the lowest of this NHL season, unreal shit happening late in the season.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

every penalty was warranted too, there were even some that weren't called. was an exciting game, but of course i had the sucky shootout team

rubyruubes
    rubyruubes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

great win for Sharks..but that Ryan Clowe play...I lost all my respect for him. what a dick move!

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

only good kings game of the season. LA should realise you dont need to dump and chase every single time up the ice

abv
    abv's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    every penalty was warranted too, there were even some that weren't called. was an exciting game, but of course i had the sucky shootout team
    The hooking call on Winnik in the 3rd was clearly not warranted. Replays showed he did not get anywhere near the hands but that was killed so no harm no foul. Refs made up for it by looking the other way when Clowe slowed down Williams Stoll from the bench at about 2:45 left. Funniest non-call I've ever seen
    Last edited by abv; 04-06-12 at 02:16 AM. Reason: was Stoll not Williams

rubyruubes
    rubyruubes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by abv View Post
    The hooking call on Winnik in the 3rd was clearly not warranted. Replays showed he did not get anywhere near the hands but that was killed so no harm no foul. Refs made up for it by looking the other way when Clowe slowed down Williams from the bench at about 2:45 left. Funniest non-call I've even seen
    Amen to that. That was just too damn silly on his part