dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best baby 4/4/12

guy's I found another game that look's like a winner the line is really crazy way to high I know that detroit leg's are getting weak because off there age but detroit most of the time beat's S.L. because I live in mich and I really follow when these 2 team's play detroit beat's them most of the time 6-4 the last 10 game's and great value in this game the bet again DETROIT +130 gl my brother's oddsmaker's for this line

nrok2118
    nrok2118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Most of thats IN detroit were the wings are a completely different team. On the road theyre not so hot...stl beat them in stl both times this year i beleive

ThinkingTrip
    ThinkingTrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Elliot shutout tonight.

Pross1
    Pross1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nrok2118 View Post
    Most of thats IN detroit were the wings are a completely different team. On the road theyre not so hot...stl beat them in stl both times this year i beleive
    Correct. STL won both games at home this year. They can even up the season series at 3-3 with a win tonight. STL definitely more motivated than DET since they can still get the top seed in the Western Conference. Also DET blows on the road while STL has been dominant at home this year.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Pross1 View Post
    STL has been dominant at home this year.
    http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreport...2/GS021175.HTM

I like DET here.

ThinkingTrip
    ThinkingTrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Detroit got rolled by same score in Columbus.

dilaudid8

guy's you are right but I believe detroit need's this game a lot more because if they lose there going to be playing nashville at nashville S.L. had there chance against columbus for that number 1 seed and they lost and the top seed is going to vancouver P.S. and there is chicago there looking to catch detroit this game mean's a lot to detroit and you are right detroit is very bad on the road but at +130, I would take detroit against anybody getting +130 that's just way to high and they have the best coach in hockey so they say and with 3 game's left detroit could fall as far as number 6 seed .and I really don't think that's going to happen this is a must win, that does not mean that detroit is going to win but we shall see this won't be the first time I would be wrong gl guy's

Pross1

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    guy's you are right but I believe detroit need's this game a lot more because if they lose there going to be playing nashville at nashville S.L. had there chance against columbus for that number 1 seed and they lost and the top seed is going to vancouver P.S. and there is chicago there looking to catch detroit this game mean's a lot to detroit and you are right detroit is very bad on the road but at +130, I would take detroit against anybody getting +130 that's just way to high and they have the best coach in hockey so they say and with 3 game's left detroit could fall as far as number 6 seed .and I really don't think that's going to happen this is a must win, that does not mean that detroit is going to win but we shall see this won't be the first time I would be wrong gl guy's
    GL

I am going to roll with the under as I feel the worse case scenario will be a push.

Pross1

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    From what I can tell STL hasn't lost 2 home games in a row all season. I like them to win 1-0 or 2-0 tonight but good luck if you end up getting on DET

dilaudid8

Pross1 I also like the under but ty/gl to you on your bet

dilaudid8

hey guy most of the time I don't post until the next day I don't watch sport's I don't have to I just found out that the red wing's won and yes i'm not joking about not watching the game's, like I said before you give me the stat's I will give you the winner I will be here until the end sunday I have won 7 day's in a row did not post some of them but it's 7 day's without losing any money, there is 2 thing's that I don't do 1 is lie and 2 is steal and that's 100 percent fact, later today let's try for 8 day's in a row let's hope I can go until the last day and like I said when I give out a play the juice will never be more then -120 gambler's betting game's -160 -200 are paying way to much juice I know what the saying is you only pay juice when you lose believe me you will lose goodnight brothers

dilaudid8

Pucklt brother this game your showing against colu and S.L. is hunting me because that game cost me over 10.231 yeah that's the truth I had a 6 team parlay with S.L.-1,5 .the only team left that game ****** me very bad and it's kind of funny you post it I keep saying this game is following me I had a 6/ 200 team parlay and that was the only game that I lost on it would have not bother me if it was a good team but colu please