memo99
    memo99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Pittsburgh ML

I think this is the safest play out of all 10 games tonight.
    Pens lost 2 to Isles and last game to Philly they desperately want home ice in the first round against the Flyers and by the looks of the interviews the last few days the Pens are in a foul mood. Bruins have 2nd seed locked up and there won't be much urgency for them tonight as they are just trying to get into the playoffs without any more injuries. Turco in net for Bruins, he is possibly the worst goalie in the NHL and with Pittsburgh's 35 shots/game he is in trouble tonight. Anything i'm missing here?

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by memo99 View Post
    I think this is the safest play out of all 10 games tonight.
    Pens lost 2 to Isles and last game to Philly they desperately want home ice in the first round against the Flyers and by the looks of the interviews the last few days the Pens are in a foul mood. Bruins have 2nd seed locked up and there won't be much urgency for them tonight as they are just trying to get into the playoffs without any more injuries. Turco in net for Bruins, he is possibly the worst goalie in the NHL and with Pittsburgh's 35 shots/game he is in trouble tonight. Anything i'm missing here?
    Just Johnson in net for Pitt, but he should be able to get it done. Bruins will be limiting ice time for top lines and also going with a 5'9 rookie just out of college on D. Take Penguins ML -115 and PL +260 myself.