guil0000
    guil0000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2115

A Few good spots for tomorrow

YTD 205-194 +61.08 units

2 early for tomorrow that caught my eye.

New York Rangers +115, 1* (Pinnacle)

One can expect a let down from the Flyers after that emotional win against the Pittsburgh in what will be a very interesting first round matchup. Now they can step down on the pedal and take a breather before facing them again in the final regular season match and in the playoff. Who worst to take a breather than the Rangers who are not only 1st in the east but also contending for the Presidents trophy and for an organization like that I'm pretty sure it means something. Bryzgalov is also back in net but who knows how he will fare in his first game after his injury and with his confidence problems. We get a + price on the top team in the east for no real good reason and I'm taking it.

Carolina +143, 1* (Pinnacle)

The Sens clinched last game and they should take a breather in this one. The Hurricanes have struggle lately but they are always a decent pick as dogs especially in these situations. The Sens also have the Bruins on deck in what will most likely be a first round match up so that's another let down situation. I wouldn't even be surprised to see the backup in net to Anderson (Did Auld backup last game or is Lehner back up?). This is a good spot for the Hurricanes and a not so good for the Sens and we get a very nice tag to top that all up

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Do you always copy and paste the same thread title and information on covers and here?

guil0000

My complete thread is on another site (Not sure if I'm aloud to post) and once in a while when I decide do a small write up I post it here and in covers.

guil0000

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Nice calls