dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

very rare post best bet from the best baby G.O.Y.

good morning guy's I do not post to ofen I won't even lie to you my game is football for over 31 year's doing this full time and betting only football but when there is a game that come's around not to ofen I will post I did try some b ball not my game did not do to good, but hockey last year hitting 57 percent and when I give out a play you won't get a big FAV never, at wager tracker .com last year I was in the top 10 at the end of the year this year i'm number 2 at WAGER TRACKER.COM trying to hit that number 1 spot, not bad not knowing anything about the game but you give me stat's I will show you the winner it's time the game is TAMPA BAY +110 the oddsmaker's made a very big mistake the wrong team is the FAV but 1 thing there is no sure thing but death gl guy's

dilaudid8

this year at WAGER TRACKER i'm killing the bookmaker's at over 62 percent with 1 more week to go gl guy's

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

You called it. I probably would not have touched the TB ml if not for you.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Incredible finish here. If Stamkos weren't already making so much $ i'd send him a % of my winnings tonight He won me 4 bets in the last 2min of the game

dilaudid8

nammertl/Pucklt i'm just gald that I could help anytime my brother's P.S. there is 1 more game but the game is saturday if everything fall's right into place and something crazy does not happen in the end this game should be a winner, good job guy's goodnight my home base is at CAPPING THE GAME.COM

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

mods are gonna pick up on the promoting of other sites ya know

dilaudid8

yeah you are right PUCKIT sorry about that sbr forum it's just that if somebody want's to find me that's where I am I don't want to take anyone from your site sorry about that guy's it won't happen again

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

Just thought I'd let ya know, since I have been warned of it before even when "promoting" by accident. Nice call dude, keep 'em coming!

dilaudid8

Pucklt very nice today 4 win's on 1 game now that's capping a game like I said very nice job my brother talk to you soon goodnight