ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

This week's NHL Handicapping Contest 3/26 - PROBLEM

Hey guys, does anyone know what's going on ? I just tried to make some picks and it's telling me that I need to join in order to make picks....

Well something is wrong because I have already joined and I've already made 19 picks this week....

Who runs this ?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Are you still having problems? I see you have one play pending.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson

hey LT, I just figured it out....Not sure why...But This is my third capping contest and never had a problem till now....

But for whatever reason this time when i went to make picks it did not log me in automatically like it always does.....I forgot my pw so i reset it and went to the contest and logged it...Everything is fine now. Thanks for the quick reply.

LT Profits

OK cool. I also answered your question about Action Points on the contest page.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson

yea I saw that....So action points then means how many units you are up betting pl and totals ? am I getting that right ?

LT Profits

If you have Under 5.5 and score is 3-0, you get +2.5 action points. If you have PL -1.5 and team loses 3-1, you get -3.5 action points. Acton Points are really designed for ATS sports (football and basketball), but the system uses them as a tiebreaker for all sports.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson

OK now I got you when you say how much you beat the lines by...much more clear now....thanks for clarifying