k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Quote Originally Posted by dredmahawkus View Post
    Arent you glad you are a fan of a real team like Detroit? Boston is my hometown....thank god they arent a bunch of pussies like Montreal.....I couldnt even imagine rooting for a bunch of floppers like them or Vancouver. Crying over everything, backing down from fights, and fake falling after grabbing a stick. I wonder how that feels to root for a team with no heart! I wouldnt like hockey if I lived there!
    Yeah better to be a fan of losers for 40 years who finally get lucky in the playoffs without having to beat one good team.

Having no skill so have to stick to trying to injure players and goon it up every chance they get. Then again, playing in a crap division does not really require that much skill to win.

No, I'm not a Vancouver or Montreal fan.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

to add every series went to a game 7 except the philly series......yup the Bruins were very lucky last year.

dredmahawkus

Besides that hit on pacioretty from Chara.....who have the Bruins injured in the last 2 years? Bruins have lost Savard Horton Bergeron Corvo for some kind of time from concussions. Bruins have concussed one person. thats 4-1 against them. They play hard! thats how hockey should be.

dredmahawkus

Now Adam Mcquade was just knocked out game misconduct on washington.

First 12