spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Playing 3 over today.... is there any value?

I hit 2 of 2 in hockey like every damn time I play... I bet im like 16-4 in hockey (dont feel like lookin back) over my last 20 or so wagers... anyways I may have gotten greedy today the Boston game and Pitt game immediately jumped out at me (I assume both of these will go over easily) and then I added Carolina/Toronto Over, it kinda concerns me, but it was +100 so I didn't hate it...Anyways just wanted to get any opinions on the Carolina/Toronto over 5.5 or the Boston/Tampa Bay Over 5.5.... I know Pitt murders totals, so if that one loses I will just call it bad luck... but wondering if I made a bad decision on the other 2

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your first thoughts always seem to be the nuts i think. 90% of the time i doubt my first thoughts i lose...LOL.

spladle08

Hope your right Gamble... (especially in the NBA) I feel like I nail most every pick at a glance, but then when I research it I go the other way and get creamed. BOL today... praying for 3-0 but 2-1 is a win in my book

Judgejoebrwn
    Judgejoebrwn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I'm on all 3 overs myself.

ThinkingTrip
    ThinkingTrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Could see pens be a low scoring affair. Just a feeling I got myself.

N.C.truebet77
    N.C.truebet77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 515

I think Pens going over is very possible...about 70% of covers team experts say Boston/Tampa will go over....Tampa scoring more now and Boston has been stronger as of late..Canes/Leafs both seem to go over when they are playing other teams but when they play each other seems to go under more. If I had to bet Canes/Leafs I would go over, I feel like that will hit. Good Luck!!

spladle08

Was greedy going for 3 lol, side note parlayed the winnings on Thunder -5 and Spurs -1.5 and cleaned up BOL today