odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Wings still without Lidstrom, Franzen and Helm. They do get Ty Conklin back tonight.

Rangers bib, line moving, get on it. Conklin had to clear wavers to play with Howard and McDonald hurt.

bhattman
    bhattman's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think the wings can still win this game...they always find ways to win even without their big guns. Dats and Zett are enough to dent any team....what do the rangers have to play for other than 1st overall? call me stupid, but I'm on the wings tonight.

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Whos starting in goal for the Wings...Conklin for sure?

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by bhattman View Post
    i think the wings can still win this game...they always find ways to win even without their big guns. Dats and Zett are enough to dent any team....what do the rangers have to play for other than 1st overall? call me stupid, but I'm on the wings tonight.
    It's the division, so not just moving down to # 2 seed, if Penguins overtake them they are the 4 seed and will play Philly, 3rd best team in conference vs the 8 seed and for 2nd round they will probably not have home ice advantage, vs possible home ice throughout the playoffs. It's big for them, real big.

Looks like Conklin for sure, Leftwinglock and dailyfaceoff both have him as confirmed.