PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Devils +120 v. NYR?

Brodeur confirmed. NYR are in such a slump right now, and after the Guins pummeled the devils I expect a nice bounce-back and a smooth roll over the Rangers.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

Same with the Leafs +170 over the Bruins...another team that has looked awful recently. Lots of value tonight gentlemen.

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I agree on the Leafs, and I will put a little bit on that one, however I still can`t bet against the Rangers.

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hard for me to bet against the Rangers as well, but they r in a bad spot atm
    Last edited by Gamble32jn; 03-19-12 at 11:07 AM.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

It's not hard to bet against the Rangers. Every team goes on a slide and the books don't adjust the prices much, you have to take advantage

Mr. Greek
    Mr. Greek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 642

Why look at Devils - Rangers when we have more value with Wings at home against Caps and Sharks at home versus Ducks? Take both straight ML then parlay.

Have to take Devils on a smaller play.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

After doing some digging the Rags are starting to look like an alright bet. I may avoid this game all together. As for Mr. Greek above, I really don't like betting on the Caps, but I do like your Sharks call.

Mr. Greek

I'm not playing Caps, I'm playing Wings with Sharks.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Caps are not a good road team but Detroit is weakened lately, I'll be passing. Like the sharks, ducks ate toast and on b2b

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

Sorry let me clarify, i dont typically like to play any game that involves the caps haha. I just cant get a read on them. So inconsistent it drives me nuts!

Maybe a small play on the wings and i like the sharks play a lot.

Mr. Greek

Wings have been playing well, just coming back from road trip and getting healthier, playing a team that was beaten pretty handily the night before and on the road this season.
    Sharks has to win and Anaheim has been tail spinning a bit coming off a loss night before.
    I have to go with those teams.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    After doing some digging the Rags are starting to look like an alright bet. I may avoid this game all together. As for Mr. Greek above, I really don't like betting on the Caps, but I do like your Sharks call.
    Definitely pass on NJ for me, Rangers looked good against Colorado and got stoned by Varlamov I like the Sharks and Sabres tonight, maybe small play on Detroit to take it in regulation.

nrok2118
    nrok2118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    After doing some digging the Rags are starting to look like an alright bet.
    Yeah Im on the same boat. I was all about NJ but when I wanted some research to back me up I now REALLY like the Rangers. I just cant see them lose 3 in a row at home. The stat I really like is the Rangers are 12-3 on 1 days rest after a loss. Pair that up with coming off 2 losses at home getting to play a division rival in MGS, they pull it off tonight. Line movement is saying the opposite, but I think Ill jump on it while the price is good

Also this:

In four starts against the Devils this season, Lundqvist has a 2-2-0 record with a 1.26 GAA, .947 SV% and one shutout

bhattman
    bhattman's Avatar Become A Pro!

if anything, the under looks like the better play here. Lundqvist is due for a better game and Brodeur seems to be in form again.

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Try NJ +1.5 goals. Thats what im betting tonight