Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

What team is in the most trouble right now????? Boston, Detroit, NYR?

Boston I would say. Not many injuries, some but not too significant. Detroit down arguably their two best players right now in Nicky Lidstrom and Pavs. Rangers seem to be struggling with Henrik out, can't score, Pitt dominated them today.

East playoff schedule much easier than the West. Pitt looks to be running away with the East if the playoffs started tomorrow. West is so competitive, Detroit faces Nashville in the first round they are in trouble.

Who would you think is in the most trouble going into the playoffs?

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

vancouver is falling off luongo is a shithead

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

All the elite teams are choking lately. Nothing to be too worried about, just going through the motions. Its tough to get up for every game when you're safely in the playoffs.

Boston is really tanking it though and Thomas has been atrocious. I think they're in the biggest trouble if they don't get their depth forwards back before playoffs.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Order of trouble or least likely to make it to the cup IMO: Boston, Vancouver, Detroit, Rangers.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

St. Louis is playing unreal although I don't think they have the scoring power to make a deep run. San Jose is doomed. I really think Pitt has a serious shot if Sid stays healthy. Vancouver/Detroit won't be easy but I could also see Detroit pulling the sweaters over their heads and getting trounced on in a sweep first or second round. Would not surprise me in the slightest.

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

NYR will be fine. Pens r my Fav team and look to be getting stronger and stronger. No need to fade them for sure..LOL. Canucks on the other hand have really fell off the wagon. Hope they get their stuff together b4 its to late.

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

I would say Boston seems to be tanking pretty hard. The rangers, redwings and canucks will be fine, but the Penguins look damn good, and Sid is back. I think there all set for a cup run now..

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

All I know is I won't be betting on the 'Ruins again until the playoffs...maybe.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

winnipeg/redhot vs, wash. tonite/

ThinkingTrip
    ThinkingTrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I don't think any of these teams are in trouble. All qualified for playoffs..

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

bruins need a goal keeper. tim thomas went from really good to not very good at all somehow. also they take too many penalties and their power play sucks.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Without a doubt it is Boston! Thomas has let in 11 goals in his last 44 shots on net! 1 in 4 shots go in! They cant even clear the puck out of their own end! Something happened to the chemistry on that team! Losing Horton and Perverley shouldnt effect them playing like this!

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Timmy was solid tonight. Detroit's offense is anemic NYR looking horrible too.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Rangers since they are not that good to begin with.

Blues, best fade in the playoffs.