dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet for today

well guy's I was the square yesterday like I said there where begging you to take detroit other then the b ball game another split just like I said, when your gambling a split is not bad but one of my brother's was right and you no who you are nice call you said L.A.K. by at least 2 goal's very nice well this will be my last bet if I lose, my game is football that's my sport but was trying to bet another sport football is a DIFF monster that's my game, my bet is VANCOUVER -1,5 +170 OR +180 there playing at home and like I said before if this game does lose that's it for me and when I say that's it that's what I mean 100 percent I love this play again a very nice price, I can't see this game being close and if you are looking for stat's I already done that it's just to much work posting all the stat's the bet for today VANCOUVER-1,5 +170 or +180 gl my brother's

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

When people say "If I lose this is my last bet" they almost always lose...I may take Phoenix +1.5 or Game goes to OT.

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

your right brother but when I say 100 percent that's what I mean gl my brother