SlimZ
    SlimZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8320

Carolina @ Tampa Bay O5.5

Does this easy over trend continue once again? or does Dustin Tokarski of the tampa change all that?

Ive took this match 5 times in a row now and all 5 were easy winner now, Dustin is not confirmed yet but most likely gonna start, if they do play Rolo u gotta slam this game hard cause Rolo been sh!tting the bed lately. But with Dustin in net and i have no read on this guy whatsoever and how he plays kinda worries me from making a average play to a big play..... i know lots of backers have hit the overs on this matchup a few times now...thoughts?

Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-16-14 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

KegKosmo
    KegKosmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1321

Under! I'm in the net

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

looking at my data from last year, overs priced int he range -125 to -150 went 51.8% last year. You know what to do here.

Meyefull
    Meyefull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Im very interested in this game and leaning towards CAR and OVER. I'd rather pick a team rather than the over under cause as you said its hard to judge this new TB goalie. Do you guys think CAR is a good pick tonight?

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by Meyefull View Post
    Im very interested in this game and leaning towards CAR and OVER. I'd rather pick a team rather than the over under cause as you said its hard to judge this new TB goalie. Do you guys think CAR is a good pick tonight?
    From what I have read new guy is pretty good, good credentials and I would lean Tampa ML on this one.