nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Large $$ on Flyers @ Toronto

Anyone reason not to pound the Flyers ML and PL here? Leafs are in big trouble. Lupul is out. Goalie problems galore. Reimer has confidence issues. Coach Carlyle has changed the Leaf's routine so who knows when they will adapt. Flyers have won both games this season-though both were in Philadelphia.
    I think Flyer's got Leaf's number.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7360

the PL indicates it wont be an easy win for the flyboys

nrok2118
    nrok2118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Im a Flyers fan but I see value on Toronto. Flyers have won 4 straight now, but are banged up and not 100%. Dont know if they're gonna keep playing Bryz but they're due for a letdown. I was gonna say pound the Over, but its at -140 on my book already, not sure of value there.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Although my Maple Leafs are in deep deep trouble I see some legitimate value on them tonight playing at home. Most likely going to stay away from this game since I already have my eye on 5 other plays I really like.

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

flyers have moved from -125 to about -105 now. that's gotta scare me a little bit. i read in today's paper that Carlyle is telling leaf's players that this will be their most important game. they have to go all out. but why weren't they going all out the last 13 games?

Bryzzy is hot right now...still can't decide.

ThinkingTrip
    ThinkingTrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Hard to choose who to win.. But a great bet is found in this match-up.. .POUND THE OVER for sure.. Many goals tonight!