mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?
    mikea33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

so lets go nucks. all or nothing

so ive had a bad 2 week stretch in all sports. been very succesful in hockey all year, but have a bad habit of chasing with chalk and getting BURNED.

last week it was the rangers 15x to win 10x against the Islanders. (I normally play 1x or 2x, rarely 3 or 4)

I learned my lesson that was over the top

but tonight i have about 10x invested on the nucks TT, regulation and ML.

Lets get it

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by mikea33 View Post
    so ive had a bad 2 week stretch in all sports. been very succesful in hockey all year, but have a bad habit of chasing with chalk and getting BURNED.

last week it was the rangers 15x to win 10x against the Islanders. (I normally play 1x or 2x, rarely 3 or 4)

I learned my lesson that was over the top

but tonight i have about 10x invested on the nucks TT, regulation and ML.

Lets get it
    Just curious, but why the Nucks? Just not playing that well and against a team that is and that really, really needs the points. St Louis(especially with Halak in net) , maybe Nashville solid teams to ride now IMO.

LizReed44
    LizReed44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats fellow chasers. Vancouver just squeaked out a 3-2 Win.

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?
    mikea33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Vancouver is a lto better, winnepeg playing great but always struggles in the road, after a long home stretch now traveling (not far) but i think that helps vancouver because a newly canadian rivalry type game i saw this as. idk what the mentality is can only put yourself in their position. they need the points just as bad, they NEED the 1 seed (rather to prevent detroit from having home ice) and they know that.

got lucky with this chase...dont let it become a habit kid you cant win taht way