eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Bruins - Devils Over 4,5

I have 800$ on this one tonight, line @ -156. Just wanna lay it out there, I know theres better picks out there tonight, but I´m having a good feeling about this one, I know the Bruins have been struggling when it comes to scoring, but this will turn at some point, and what better way to bounce back from a shutout then get some goals against a goalie that has a 4,54 GAA against them this season. We all know the Devils are a dangerous team up front and at some point they have to figure out how to get the puck past Thomas, not sure if he will be starting, but anyways, I´m thinking they´ll be hungry for goals tonight. Couldn't pull the trigger @ over 5,5 though.

Good luck & Lets go goals!

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

-156 is pretty good for O4.5...It's -195 at 5dimes.

eXon

Yeah I got it @Unibet. I checked the other bookmakers though, the best I could find around here was -212 @Betsafe, so either I got pretty lucky, or Unibet knows something I don't.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Better double check this could be a regulation only bet. If so if it's 2-2 and goes to OT you lose. I know bwin does this and caught me off guard a few times on some over 4.5 bets.

eXon

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Better double check this could be a regulation only bet. If so if it's 2-2 and goes to OT you lose. I know bwin does this and caught me off guard a few times on some over 4.5 bets.
    You were right, I contacted Unibet customer service, and it is a regulation only bet.. :/ They asked me if I wanted to withdraw the bet, but what the heck, Im gonna stay with it anyways.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Bruins are playing incredible so far in the 1st....totally dominating. scary to think how good they can play when they want to.....maybe unbeatable when playing their best. would love to see a bruins redwings cup. when the bruins had that huge winning streak in november.....the redwings were the only ones that beat them on their home ice! Bs hung with them the whole game lost in OT

dredmahawkus

BTW it should be 5-0 after the 1st.....brodeur made some sick saves!

eXon

Yeah this is a totally different Bruins team on the ice, didn't expect that to be honest. And yeah some sick saves by Brodeur out there :/ Would have been more comfortable with 3-0 but 2-0 isn't that bad after the first.

eXon

Unreal turnaround by the Devils, what can I say? Thank you Clarkson

dredmahawkus

The bruins shut off again! I wish I knew why one period they are insane then the next they play like that! monday nights game they shut off till there like 9 min left in the game...by then it was too late.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Glad that worked out for you

eXon

Thanks buddy