guil0000
    guil0000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2115

5 plays for Thursday

YTD 169-152 +56.02 units

all my plays season long can be found here
    http://guil0000.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

Dallas +175, 1* (Sports Interaction)

The Blackhawks stock has risen over the last few days with a very nice 4 game winning streak. But let's not forget how awful they looked the 10 games before that. Now they have Toews out for tonight and they are playing a very unpredictable Stars team which is always a better play as a dog then a favorite. We get a very nice line on a team fighting for a playoff spot that would like nothing more to play the spoiler for this Hawks team.

Carolina +115, 1* (Pinnacle)

Everyone knows how hot the Ducks have been lately but everyone seems to forget how good the Hurricanes are playing. The Hurricanes have put up points in 8 of their last 10 games, Including a very convincing win against Washington last game and San Jose a few days ago both at home. The Ducks last lost might have put an exclamation point on whatever chance they had in a playoff spot. They have also been on the road for 2 weeks now and are playing there 10th game in 18 days. I expect a flat showing here tonight. Only thing a little worrisome is Peters getting the nod again tonight with Ward still injured but he has solid numbers so far and is off a shutout so I'll take my chances. Bottom line is we get a home underdog that has been playing extremely well and they face a club that should show some fatigue.

Calgary -102, 1* (Pinnacle)

I think this is a good rebound spot here for the Flames after failing to show up against Edmonton. I feel like this team has character and I expect them to give it all tonight. Phoenix is no walk over don't get me wrong but I like this spot for the Flames. Almost a must win here for the Flames as the Coyotes are another team battling for those final playoff spots

San Jose -0.5 +142, 1* (Pinnacle)

Not much to add from Sherwood's write up. The goaltender situation is a real mess. The organization just haven't managed these 2 young guys good. Now they basically hand over Reimer to the wolves as the Sharks are very hungry for a win and I think this is a good spot for them. Niemi has really struggle but I like that their sticking with him here and I wouldn't be surprised to see a blowout.

and I got this one yesterday at opening lines but still find there's merit at around +115

Vancouver +125, 1* (Pinnacle)

Good Luck!

guil0000

Game Time ! Good Luck tonight!

guil0000

Tonight 3-2 +2.4 units
    YTD 172-155 +58.42 units

Good night with my only 2 dog loses coming in shootouts. When picking dogs that's not a bad thing

alex_DC
    alex_DC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good calls pal